What is your least favorite Muppet Movie?

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I really wish people here could learn to have some modicum of respect for other people's opinions. Provided they aren't just being flat-out rude or hostile, people should be allowed to express opinions, even, no, ESPECIALLY those most others might not share.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Might I suggest, my dear, that you let people have their opinions without giving them grief? Not that I disagree with your points on LtS (I don't like it at all myself), but still, this is a consistent problem.
I have no problem with saying a movie sucks by the merits of its quality. But as a Muppet fan, I do take offense when it's stated a Muppet Movie sucks because it doesn't have specific characters waving to you in the background. Especially when there's so much else wrong with it.

I don't think Droop's cameo would have made one way or another a major difference in the quality. And where would they put it? The special has, like a runtime of 6 minutes with 54 minutes of commercials. :electric:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I really wish people here could learn to have some modicum of respect for other people's opinions. Provided they aren't just being flat-out rude or hostile, people should be allowed to express opinions, even, no, ESPECIALLY those most others might not share.
Sheesh, I just think that a movie directed by JIM HENSON, should be given more respect then "it sucked" and "crap", I mean how would you feel if you directed a magnificent film, put so much heart and work to it just for everyone to say it's crap. Okay, ya that happens with everything, but still I don't see how anyone here was being "hostile" or "flat-out rude", they were hiding their disagreement in a polite fashion.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I might not agree with Squidman, the issue is they aren't saying any legitimate reason for the movie being "bad." GMC has its flaws, no doubt (*cough*Piggy's Fantasy*cough*), but they barely gave a reason for calling it the worst.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Sheesh, I just think that a movie directed by JIM HENSON, should be given more respect then "it sucked" and "crap", I mean how would you feel if you directed a magnificent film, put so much heart and work to it just for everyone to say it's crap. Okay, ya that happens with everything, but still I don't see how anyone here was being "hostile" or "flat-out rude", they were hiding their disagreement in a polite fashion.
So why, all of a sudden, do there need to be all these rules about what people can say they dislike, and how? Some perfectly good directors make films that are critical flops, or just a good number of people dislike, or heck, even only a few people dislike. You know what? All artists have to deal with some people saying their hard work sucks (since I was, and still am, to an extent, an artist, I should know). I'm sure Jim Henson, since he had a long career, might have been used to it.

As for my "hostility and rudeness" comment, that was more about how people who express unpopular opinions in a completely civil way get shouted down like they're just being rude jerks, which is not fair.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
To the people who didn't like Muppets Wizard of Oz, I actually didn't mind it for the most part. I know this may come as a shock to some of you, but it's true. And absolutely nothing anyone says can make me like this film any less than I already do and will continue to.

Luke kun

Reaction score
I really didn't like The Muppets.

Now "A Muppet Family Christmas"? That's my favorie Muppet movie of all god **** time. Why? Because of wileyk209zback's YouTube Poop of it.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I really didn't like The Muppets.

Now "A Muppet Family Christmas"? That's my favorie Muppet movie of all god **** time. Why? Because of wileyk209zback's YouTube Poop of it.
I regret that I haven't seen all of A Muppet Family Christmas. Just bits here and there. I might see if I can buy it on DVD or watch it online somewhere.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Funny, how I've never actually expressed my opinion on the matter, even though I've posted several times on this thread. My least favorite muppet film, in my opinion, is MWoO, because of how they changed the story of the wizard of oz for the worse, how they added so many innuendo jokes, and the script just wasn't like a muppet movie, it felt much more like Family Guy.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
For those of you who didn't know this, Frank Oz's least favorite film is the 2011 reboot of the Muppets. He was quoted as saying it didn't quite feel the same as the ones in the 70's, the 80's, and the 90's. Here's to hoping he'll enjoy what Muppets Most Wanted has to offer...