The Muppet Central Book Club

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
At first I was thinking, what new ground could they cover that wasn't covered already in "Jim Henson:The Works"? Man, was I surprised.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Now, I, for one will be getting into my Muppet book library and dig out Jim Henson: The Biography, which is a really great book!!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't want to hurt your feelings but I am leaving the book club. I am really busy and I have to focus on other things.
That's fine I completely understand, and there are no hard feelings towards you or anyone else regarding the past president issue. Your welcome to come back any time you would like and be a part of the fun.

Are you just hiding your disappointment over the fact that there won't be an election and you won't be in charge?
Let's not try and dig up any hurt feelings that may have been caused through all this. As I said from where this person sits there are no hard feelings towards anyone, and I hope everyone can be adults and move on and enjoy the club.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I hope everyone can be adults and move on and enjoy the club.
I'll enjoy it!!! But, I have no hard feelings between you and me, and I think that there should be a stop to all of this hard feeling nonsense and just talk about Muppet books, and good things about the book club!! Because, why should we sadden on the past when we could be having a much better time talking about happier things?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I have Jim Henson: The Biography checked out from the library. I am ready to read that book.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So to get us excited about the different kind of books we will be talking about, how about some Muppet Book Trivia!

The first question will be about our upcoming book.

What are the names of Jim Henson's parents?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Let's not try and dig up any hurt feelings that may have been caused through all this. As I said from where this person sits there are no hard feelings towards anyone, and I hope everyone can be adults and move on and enjoy the club.
You're absolutely right. I'll gladly knock it off with the whole nonsense that people started yesterday.

I'm not hiding my disappointment.
I admit that what I said was a little rude, so I deeply apologize. I hope you're able to pull through whatever stress you have going on. Whenever you're ready, Dwayne will gladly let you back in.

So to get us excited about the different kind of books we will be talking about, how about some Muppet Book Trivia!

Paul Ransom Henson and Betty Henson! (Or was I not supposed to say the answer in public?)

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score

Well, I see that you changed your profile picture to the cover of our book. Was that intended, or did you just happen to change it to that?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Paul Ransom Henson and Betty Henson! (Or was I not supposed to say the answer in public?)
That is correct and yes you can post it out in the public.

Well, I see that you changed your profile picture to the cover of our book. Was that intended, or did you just happen to change it to that?
Yes that was intended and I plan on trying to change it whenever we are talking about a new book.