Super Mario 64 Videos?

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I've been thinking about making SM64 videos, such as bloopers and "episodes" (if you watch SM64 Machinimas, you'll get what I'm saying) and would love some help from you guys. Suggestions, ideas, and anything else is always appreciated. It's quite a weird subject, I know, but I'd like an opinion from someone, and I feel I won't get as many (if any) mean responses here. Just let me know what you think. Sorry about being kinda random about this, but I'd like some opinions from people who won't be mean about it.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
They STILL make Super Mario 64 videos, (I thought they stopped making those two years ago), well, if you don't have software to convert your 64 without recording from the TV, I'd say get a capture card, camcorder, or a DVD recorder and connect it to the N64 and try it out and see how the process goes with any one of the suggestions I recommended.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Well, I have a emulator, so I could use that. :laugh:

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Can you do some Hotel Mario YouTube Poops?
Actually, no one really does those anymore, because they seem to be outdated. Are there any other sources you'd like me to make a Youtube Poop from? :laugh: