Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Wow, that's cool, if the volume's low you can barely tell there's no background music!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
My friend went into the audio of a 5.1 rip of the movie, and found something amazing! Well, not that amazing, but still pretty cool. One of the mono tracks is mostly vocals. All that's left are mostly percussion instruments. Would anyone like me to upload the songs like this? He might even be able to rip the instrumentals from the credits.
Could you put those on Dailymotion? I'd like to listen to those without having to download them. You could just put a picture to the videos like this guy did. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMQxppn8d0e7N3S2A5TPuWgxTRu79QZA_

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Could you put those on Dailymotion? I'd like to listen to those without having to download them. You could just put a picture to the videos like this guy did. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMQxppn8d0e7N3S2A5TPuWgxTRu79QZA_
I'll upload them to Dailymotion soon. For anyone who wants to download it though, here's "I'm Number One". This one has a lot more sound effects, and the music is a little more audible. I'll try to fix that soon. Those are the only songs my friend gave me so far, but I hope to have the others soon.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score

galagr

Reaction score
In that version, you can clearly hear Steve and Dave as Andy and Randy.
I also heard a quiet, wimpy sounding voice during the part when the Electric Mayhem says "Do it all again". I can't place the voice on any character in particular, and I can't recognize the performer doing the voice either.