Video: New Lipton Tea Ad with Kermit, Piggy and Animal

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
One thing that I can't figure out is who is talking after Animal spits out the water? I would assume it is supposed to be Piggy, but it sounds nothing like her.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That was Piggy, and it did sound like her. What I don't understand is why she got mad in the first place. Was it because Animal thought that water had no taste?

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
That was Piggy, and it did sound like her. What I don't understand is why she got mad in the first place. Was it because Animal thought that water had no taste?
I'm thinking either Animal spit the water in her pasta and that's why she got mad, or the fact that Animal was being rude and that's why Miss Piggy got mad.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Also, sorry for double posting, but I'm I the only one who could barely hear Kermit's voice in this?

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Cool new ad, probably not as good as the first one but was Great to see Rowlf with the others

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I love the new one, it has ROWLF!!!!! Looking forward to seeing THiS on TV!!

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
This is EXACTLY what I needed today. And by that, I mean both (a) iced tea and (b) a new Muppet commercial. Thanks Lipton! :smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
What a nice Muppet commercial! :smile:
Nice to see Rowlf and the others here, too.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I really liked the new commercial. Although it kinda feels like Gonzo isn't in as much Muppet stuff as he used to be. This is the first time I've seen him in anything other than MMW in a while. I could be wrong though.