Am I the only one who would be intrested in a Pigs In Space spin-off?

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Looking at Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and the upcoming Starship Sassafrass (coming soon to YouTube), I just got done thinking, wouldn't a Pigs In Space spinoff be nice, I wouldn't care if it was Animated or Puppetry, as long as it's good, what do you think? :mad:

Eyeball

Reaction score
Would be amazing but my only worry is that would they have enough material to keep an episode going for 25 minutes? I think the reason why pigs in space is so brilliant is because it's so short and sweet and stretching it out might ruin the 'novelty' per say.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well, I'd like it, but so much could go wrong. The original pigs in space sketches were like 2-4 minutes or less, I think, but stretching that might not go so well. Plus, the public isn't exactly aware of pigs in space.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Plus, the public isn't exactly aware of pigs in space.
WHAT???????!!!!!!! I'm surprised you even said that. That is so surprising that you said that. I'm SOOOO mad at you. Let me tell you a little story:

GROWN-UPS KNOW ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT COULD BE A PERFECT OPPURTUNITY FOR KIDS TO KNOW ABOUT IT, BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS PROBABLY TALKED ABOUT IT DURING THE 2011 AND 2014 MOVIE. SO, THEY KNOW!!! HOWEVER, IF WE MAKE A SHOW OF IT, THEY WILL GET MORE FAMILIAR WITH IT, THEREFORE, CREATING A LONG CYCLE WHERE THOSE CHILDREN WILL TELL THEIR CHILDREN WHEN THEY'RE OLDER!!!!!!!! THEN, THEY WILL BECOME INTRESTED IN IT, THUS CREATING THE PIGS IN SPACE CYCLE!!!

( Note: This may be totally incorrect, and it probably is.)

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Well, I'd like it, but so much could go wrong. The original pigs in space sketches were like 2-4 minutes or less, I think, but stretching that might not go so well. Plus, the public isn't exactly aware of pigs in space.
Well, they could do 7 minute segments.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
WHAT???????!!!!!!! I'm surprised you even said that. That is so surprising that you said that. I'm SOOOO mad at you. Let me tell you a little story:

GROWN-UPS KNOW ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT COULD BE A PERFECT OPPURTUNITY FOR KIDS TO KNOW ABOUT IT, BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS PROBABLY TALKED ABOUT IT DURING THE 2011 AND 2014 MOVIE. SO, THEY KNOW!!! HOWEVER, IF WE MAKE A SHOW OF IT, THEY WILL GET MORE FAMILIAR WITH IT, THEREFORE, CREATING A LONG CYCLE WHERE THOSE CHILDREN WILL TELL THEIR CHILDREN WHEN THEY'RE OLDER!!!!!!!! THEN, THEY WILL BECOME INTRESTED IN IT, THUS CREATING THE PIGS IN SPACE CYCLE!!!

( Note: This may be totally incorrect, and it probably is.)
Whoa whoa, I just think it's lesser known, I'd be glad if people knew pigs in space, but it seems the average adult american knows a few things about the muppets.

• Kermit and Miss Piggy's relationship
  • the muppets had a tv show when they were kids with celebrities
Just my two cents, sorry if I offended you. :embarrassed::oops:

Eyeball

Reaction score
Whoa whoa, I just think it's lesser known, I'd be glad if people knew pigs in space, but it seems the average adult american knows a few things about the muppets.

I think he was being sarcastic, but yeah your right pigs in space is not exactly the most well known things from TMS, and like vets hospital it got mentioned once only in the new films which just solidifies the point really.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score

I think he was being sarcastic, but yeah your right pigs in space is not exactly the most well known things from TMS, and like vets hospital it got mentioned once only in the new films which just solidifies the point really.
Yes, I did want it to sound as sarcastic, and, no, you did not offend me. And, yes, people do know about the things you listed, and, no, Pigs in Space is not one of those things. Anyways, even if it's not known, it's what most of the chatter in the movie theaters was about during The Muppets ( 2011).

Luke kun

Reaction score
Miss Piggy Trek. With fashion battles! And the villain of the week is someone who wants Kermit for themselves! Oh No!

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
I think that would be fabulous!! It's true that a lot could go wrong, but what the ****, it never hurts to try, right? :smile: