Disney Cameos

Eyeball

Reaction score
Sulley appears as a carving in brave, only one Ive got that hasn't been listed.

los

Reaction score
Kermit in little mermaid

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Snow White (along with the 7 Dwarfs), Belle, the Beast, Chip Potts Cup, Mrs. Potts Tea, the Genie, Aladdin, Princess Jasmine, the Magic Carpet, Stitch, the Mad Hatter (of all Alice in Wonderland characters...), Rabbit (of all Winnie the Pooh characters...), Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, the Lost Boys, Mowgli, Baloo, Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather all appear at the end of The Lion King 1 1/2.

Pretty big amount of cameos, huh?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
There's supposedly a horrifying video game character that has a cameo in Wreck-it-Ralph, but it's unconfirmed.

is supposedly from... well... try not to watch this clip too much before bed, guys...

Again, unconfirmed. But then again, what other video game has a hobo clown in it?
Oh, well, that was disturbing.... and, I'm getting tired... at least, I stopped myself after 1 and a half minutes.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Oh why thank you, I was looking at the white ring thinking that was highlighting his cameo.
I believe that was a bubble from the movie,:smile:.

I'm surprised Kermit was mentioned in the that scene, but no one mentioned Mickey, Donald and Goofy's cameo in that very same scene.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Another Oliver & Company Easter egg is Ratigan on one of Georgette's picture frames.