The Muppets LEGO...Again!

Which character sets should I include? (MULTIPLE SELECTION)

• Total voters

Eyeball

Reaction score
You know, I think you're right. But from that came Lego Minecraft. Those go for $100.00. (Maybe that's for all 4 sets). I'm thinking only Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Miss Piggy, Strangepork, Link, Rowlf, Animal (or else those Animal lovers will kill me!), Beaker (another fan favorite), Honeydew, and Beaker.
Sounds like a plan, there's a nice variety of favourites in there.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Nice list of figures, but may I recommend putting Scooter in too. If the set is like The Muppet Theatre and backstage, it would make sense for Kermit to have his friend and gopher by him. :wink:

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Nice list of figures, but may I recommend putting Scooter in too. If the set is like The Muppet Theatre and backstage, it would make sense for Kermit to have his friend and gopher by him. :wink:
True. Now we have
Fan Favorites:
Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Beaker
Newbies:
Walter, Constantine (maybe)
Ones that Get ignored:
Sweetums, Rowlf, Honeydew, Scooter

Last edited:

Eyeball

Reaction score
Id hate to be a pain but if not too much trouble can we have Walter as well please?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Why is that?, it looks like a pretty underwhelming thing to pay a supposed fortune for, or am I just completely clueless lol.
Its because it came in a special tin to promote the release of the Lego Movie. The set pieces are nothing special (though it comes with most of the main characters from the movie). It went to Lego fan site runners and media outlets...I think.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Mine craft sets are about $39 a piece but they are expanding it into larger sets so I do believe one will come out at $100 or so. To my Knowledge that is the only Cuusoo set that has more than 1 set released.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
So, revised minifigure list
Kermit
Piggy
Fozzie
Gonzo
Rowlf
Strangepork
Hogthrob
Statler, Waldorf, Walter, Animal, Beaker, Honeydew, Dr. Teeth, Janice, Floyd, and Chickens! (not techinally minifigs)