The Muppets LEGO...Again!

Which character sets should I include? (MULTIPLE SELECTION)

• Total voters

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Harsh brah, I know what that's like...
Yeah, I still need to get the minifigures too. Though, I'm not sure what to use. The thing I'm using makes white clear. So, should I buy white figures or just paint eyes white?

Eyeball

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm, why not just use the white headpiece and then any other coloured body you want, but yeah I'd go for trying out one of each type first and see which one you like best.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm, why not just use the white headpiece and then any other coloured body you want, but yeah I'd go for trying out one of each type first and see which one you like best.
Yeah, another question. What 3 tall guys should be at the bottom of the arches?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Sweetums would be nice, but you might want to consider keeping it simple with a less is more philosophy. Key minifigures are nice. Too many of them and it takes away from the set itself and they are trying to get people to avoid army builder type sets. The more you add to this the higher pricepoint it will come in at too .....what is the most expensive et they have done through this so far? I know Ghostbusters came in at $50, but most have been at the $35-$40 range. Not sure if they will approve sets that are too expensive or not though. That being said I'll still support anything you put forward. (I hope I'm not coming off as telling you how to do this....just offering my humble opinions....I really am looking forward to what you create).

Eyeball

Reaction score
Great Glob! Yeah... that's probably going to go for a fortune on E-bay, Daggnabbit.
Why is that?, it looks like a pretty underwhelming thing to pay a supposed fortune for, or am I just completely clueless lol.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Sweetums would be nice, but you might want to consider keeping it simple with a less is more philosophy. Key minifigures are nice. Too many of them and it takes away from the set itself and they are trying to get people to avoid army builder type sets. The more you add to this the higher pricepoint it will come in at too .....what is the most expensive et they have done through this so far? I know Ghostbusters came in at $50, but most have been at the $35-$40 range. Not sure if they will approve sets that are too expensive or not though. That being said I'll still support anything you put forward. (I hope I'm not coming off as telling you how to do this....just offering my humble opinions....I really am looking forward to what you create).
You know, I think you're right. But from that came Lego Minecraft. Those go for $100.00. (Maybe that's for all 4 sets). I'm thinking only Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Miss Piggy, Strangepork, Link, Rowlf, Animal (or else those Animal lovers will kill me!), Beaker (another fan favorite), Honeydew, and Beaker.