The Muppets Halloween

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
I'm baaaack
Chapter Four
"You better think of something, gopher boy, or I am going to karate chop you all the way to Timbuktu," Miss Piggy growled.
Scooter cowered. "Well... Annie Sue, why don't you go and find out what Muppets are still here?" he suggested.
"On it, Mr. Scooter!"
"And you better have a different costume on when you come back!" Miss Piggy called after her.
There was a knock on the door.
"That must be the guest star!" Scooter said in relief.
"Ohhh! Who is it this week? James Franco? Zac Efron?" Miss Piggy squealed excitedly.
"Umm..." Scooted hesitated as he headed toward the door. He knew Piggy was rather jealous of this particular celebrity. "Well..."
"Open the door," Miss Piggy demanded, sensing that Scooter was hiding something.
He did as he was told. "Hello, Miss. Lawrence and welcome to the Muppet Show!"
"Thanks, Scooter," Jennifer Lawrence said.
"Jennifer Lawrence," Miss Piggy hissed. "It's lovely to- WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?"
Jennifer looked down. "Oh, this? It's an angel costume. Imported from-"
Miss Piggy leapt forward.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Uncle Kermit, where do you think the crown is?" Robin asked, taking Kermit's flipper in his own.
"I don't know, Robin. We'll have to ask around. Maybe one of the villagers has heard something."
"Gee, Fozzie, can you tell your stomach to keep it down?" Rowlf said, turning to look at the bear.
"My stomach?! I thought that was your stomach!"
"Well if it's not you stomach, who's stomach is it?" Rowlf asked.
"It's MY STOMACH!"
Four large monsters emerged from the shadows and surrounded them.
One grabbed Floyd in his giant hand and lifted him off the ground.
"This is not cool, man! Put me down right-Sweetums?! Is that you?"
The monsters were identical to their good friend and coworker, the monster Sweetums.
"What is a Sweetums?" the monster growled.
"Well, he's like you, big man. Only, well, not like you," Floyd clarified.
"Huh?" the monster furrowed his brow. "You confuse me, puny red man. I will eat you."
"What my distinguished friend means to say," Bunsen said running forward, "is that we know a monster who looks very much like you."
"Meep me meep!" Beaker added.
"Yes. He would be very mad if you were to eat any of us."
The four monsters exchanged looks.
"Four of us, one of him," an unfortunately logical one pointed out.
"I'm in the mood for soup," the one standing closest to Zoot agreed.
"Kermit," Gonzo whispered to him. "If anything happens to me, tell Camilla I love her."
"What? Gonzo what are you going to-"
"FOR CAMILLA!!!" Gonzo sprung upwards and grabbed the nose of the monster holding Floyd.
In shock, the Sweetmus-look-alike dropped Floyd, who landed on Janice.
"Like, rully, Floyd?" she said in disgust.
The monster went cross-eyed to get a better look at the creature hanging from his nose.
His eyes widened and he let out an uncharacteristically high pitched scream. With his giant hand, he swatted Gonzo to the ground and took off at a run.
When the other three monsters spotted Gonzo, they too screamed and ran off.
"Wait!" Kermit yelled after them. "Do you know where we kind find the rest of his kind?"
The monsters wailed and kept running without so much as looking back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, back at The Muppet Theater, Uncle Deadly was sitting in the rafters.
"Hmmm... now the Muppet Show no longer has a guest star. Maybe it is time for a change of plans. This could be a golden opportunity for me."

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
Well, I wrote another chapter!!!! I'll write Chapter 5 as soon as possible... I've got some idea of where it's going now :wink:

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Wow!The Story is very good :smile:

I love it :flirt: Please write more!

And you can see in my Name why I like the characters :wink: And how Gonzo jumpend for Camilla :smile: