The Muppets join PBS for "A Capitol Fourth" Friday July 4, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
According to BroadwayWorld.com, Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy will be making an appearance during the Independence Day celebrations on PBS's 'A Capitol Fourth'. Along with many other acts, the two Muppets will sing Rainbow Connection with the assistance of the National Symphony Orchestra.

"I love Washington D.C. Not only was it built on a swamp, but this is where I got my start in show business - on a local TV show in 1955," said Kermit the Frog. "Being in D.C. is like coming home!"

"Moi is thrilled to be part of this glorious patriotic celebration," adds Miss Piggy, who insists she's ready for all the pomp and pageantry. "Let's face it, wherever I go there's usually fireworks."

Other bit players are songwriter Phillip Phillips and composer John Williams among many others. The program will air from 8pm til 9:30pm.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/...e-Muppets-Join-PBS-A-CAPITOL-FOURTH-20140616#

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Do any of you guys know exactly what time The Muppets will be performing?

Eyeball

Reaction score
Anyone gonna post any streams (if any actually exist) for this? Even if it is just a brief appearance I'd hate to miss out.

Status
Not open for further replies.