Muppet Central, do you like cars? (example: Chevy Camaro)

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
So do you? I do, and I would say my favorite new car would be a Chrysler 300. (Supercars are cool too)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If I had the money, 1965 Mustang convertible, blue sparkle finish, 289 Carroll Shelby Cobra engine- can purr like a kitten or roar like a lion. :smile:

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
If I had the money, 1965 Mustang convertible, blue sparkle finish, 289 Carroll Shelby Cobra engine- can purr like a kitten or roar like a lion. :smile:
Mate, you're making me drool over here! :smile:

Because of the V8 Supercar series over here (Australia's answer to NASCAR), it's tradition that you are either a Holden or a Ford person. You cannot be both! Never can you be both!

I was raised a Ford girl so of course the entire family has Fords. I have a simple Focus myself, but my Dad has this gorgeous 2003 GT Ford Falcon with a BOSS 351 engine.

I'm not sure if you'd be familiar with the Falcon series, but the GT is stunning. It's orange with black stripes. I call it 'The Tiger'!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Way back when I was little, my mom drove a 1962 Falcon. Factory standard, black primer finish, nothing flashy.

My dad had a fleet of company cars, but they were all Chevy station wagons.
1970's UGLY!
He was always buying and selling cars, fixing up old wrecks and selling them cheap, but nothing with any muscle or glamour.

Unless you consider a 1974 AMC Gremlin sexy. :smile:

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
I don't have a car, but I'll tell ya my parent's rides. 2010 Ford Edge (Dad) and 2013 Ford Explorer (Mom)).

animalrescuer

Reaction score
My brother like cars a lot more than I do. I don't really have an interest in cars, but I do like Ford Cars. My mom has a 2007 Ford Edge and my dad has a 2010 Ford truck.