I won't be posting anymore...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
And sorry to double post but has anyone heard from Snowthy?! I've been really worried about him. :frown:

Slackbot

Reaction score
He's been updating his blog, so I wouldn't be too worried about him. Looks like he simply chose to leave MC.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh that's good at least he's still well that was my main concern. Hope he's happy. But I will miss his presence here. :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I was wondering where you've been. I was gonna make a thread about you. :stick_out_tongue: Hope your able to work it out with whoever your having issues with. At least this time it's not me.:embarrassed:
Eh. to be perfectly honest, this has been going on for about a year. Sad thing is I thought this person was my friend and they still dont understand why I don't want any part of them anymore. I'd be more than happy to message you privately if you really want all the details but otherwise I'm just gonna leave it as I really don't think we'll be able to work it out.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Eh. to be perfectly honest, this has been going on for about a year. Sad thing is I thought this person was my friend and they still dont understand why I don't want any part of them anymore. I'd be more than happy to message you privately if you really want all the details but otherwise I'm just gonna leave it as I really don't think we'll be able to work it out.
It's okay...I understand if it's private and you don't wanna talk about it. But your more then welcome to message me anytime if you need to talk. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
This place has plunged drastically since the 2011 Muppet Movie. Kids who claim to be 13 & over actually aren't! One person claimed to be MY age was/is a teenager! It bugs the living daylights out of me . I remember when it used to be fun! We were like a family (And FYI, people, trying to make this place like it used to be doesn't work. )
I went through surgery 2 1/2 years ago. MAJOR surgery. Had this been 10 years ago , I would have gotten "Can I help you in any way?" "Are you OK?" & other concerned posts. After I was well enough to post 2 1/2 years ago , (with the exception of a couple of people that have known me from Day 1.) I got NADA...ZIP...ZERO concern from anyone! One person even had the nerve to say "Oh well....this too shall pass !" SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE??!! No wonder why so many people have left!
AND there's been a perverted person hanging around here (or HAD been hanging around here. I have said person on IGNORE) who'd been coming to my female friends in PMs & saying lewd things to them! These friends of mine have left or don't post as much anymore . (Phil, Cindy & Ed...I've mentioned this person to you in the past. If you forgot, I'll let you know.)
If people have left because of stuff (whether good or bad) happening in a place called Real Life, that's fine. I understand. But I'd say it's only a quarter of people. *I* have stuff going on as well Offline. But I don't think anyone (with the exception of people that I keep in touch w/ via Email ) care! :mad::mad::cry::cry:
I'm keeping my profile up if I DO change my mind.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This place has plunged drastically since the 2011 Muppet Movie. Kids who claim to be 13 & over actually aren't! One person claimed to be MY age was/is a teenager! It bugs the living daylights out of me . I remember when it used to be fun! We were like a family (And FYI, people, trying to make this place like it used to be doesn't work. )
I went through surgery 2 1/2 years ago. MAJOR surgery. Had this been 10 years ago , I would have gotten "Can I help you in any way?" "Are you OK?" & other concerned posts. After I was well enough to post 2 1/2 years ago , (with the exception of a couple of people that have known me from Day 1.) I got NADA...ZIP...ZERO concern from anyone! One person even had the nerve to say "Oh well....this too shall pass !" SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE??!! No wonder why so many people have left!
AND there's been a perverted person hanging around here (or HAD been hanging around here. I have said person on IGNORE) who'd been coming to my female friends in PMs & saying lewd things to them! These friends of mine have left or don't post as much anymore . (Phil, Cindy & Ed...I've mentioned this person to you in the past. If you forgot, I'll let you know.)
If people have left because of stuff (whether good or bad) happening in a place called Real Life, that's fine. I understand. But I'd say it's only a quarter of people. *I* have stuff going on as well Offline. But I don't think anyone (with the exception of people that I keep in touch w/ via Email ) care! :mad::mad::cry::cry:
I'm keeping my profile up if I DO change my mind.
:cry:Aaww, I don't want you to go but I understand your decision and if you decide to leave it would be unfair to ask you to stay. But yeah,I do know what you mean about it being different around here than it used to be. I guess before the 2011 movie,we were a much smaller fandom. We were excited for the Muppets to be doing anything,wether it was a commercial,tv special or a talk show appearance. Now,maybe it's harder to be as close to each other because there's so many more of us than there once was,everyone has a different agenda and such varying opinions. The entertainment industry and the internet is much bigger than it was. There's more shows on tv ,so many more distractons. So yeah,I don't think being part of this community will ever feel as special as it used to,but I will say that you will never find another group as devoted to Jim Henson's work anywhere else. And it's not that we don't care anymore,I just think that it's harder for your voice to be heard because everyone else is shouting too. If you ever need to talk i'll be here for you.:smile: