Spammers at MC...

Slackbot

Reaction score
I hope Ed is all right.

We've been saying off and on for years now that this board needs more people helping out so the burden isn't all on Ed. The thing is, the admins are hardly ever here and seem to have no interest in changing anything.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ed's been working very hard with the admittedly small amount and quality of tools he has. He said he can't even ban people at one point. To say the least of multiple accounts. The fact we've been clusterfrogged with Spam the past 2 days means there's something wrong and that once Ed returns, he should seriously request more tools and members to help him out.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys. My computer crashed Wednesday dawning, my brother got the parts last night, and I was able to reactivate my JAWS about an hour ago so I'm not stuck in permanent JAWS Demo Mode.

Starting with the post posted by Slackbot, #1437, all the spam reported here in this thread as well as the spambots who posted it have been deleted. Hope this helps.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi guys. My computer crashed Wednesday dawning, my brother got the parts last night, and I was able to reactivate my JAWS about an hour ago so I'm not stuck in permanent JAWS Demo Mode.

Starting with the post posted by Slackbot, #1437, all the spam reported here in this thread as well as the spambots who posted it have been deleted. Hope this helps.

Sorry to hear that about your computer ED. I'm glad your back among the living!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score

Thanks, Ed! I learned that once admins and mods of forums are gone for more than one day, the spambot attacks begin and it can go all over the place.