Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Does anyone have some quality downloads of The Muppet Musicians of Bremen (possibly the laserdisc copy) &/or Muppets Magic (DVD, 2003)? Thanks friends :smile:

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Does anyone have some quality downloads of The Muppet Musicians of Bremen (possibly the laserdisc copy) &/or Muppets Magic (DVD, 2003)? Thanks friends :smile:
I might actually have BOTH of those for you, but it will take a few hours.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Does anyone have The Honker Duckie Dinger Jamboree from the 40 Years of Sunny Days DVD? I'd like it in high quality, so that's why I'm asking for a DVDRip. Thanks!

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Does anyone have The Honker Duckie Dinger Jamboree from the 40 Years of Sunny Days DVD? I'd like it in high quality, so that's why I'm asking for a DVDRip. Thanks!
I might. I'll look for you.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove DRM (Digital Rights Management) from iTunes videos? I thought SesameFever might know. If anyone knows, help would be appreciated.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I have a DVD Rip, just need to separate the song.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I have a DVD Rip, just need to separate the song.
Take your time. Also, I have great news. Someone is sending me the Elmo in Grouchland copy I'm looking for.. it's 9GB though. If anyone wants it, I'll upload it to MEGA.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Take your time. Also, I have great news. Someone is sending me the Elmo in Grouchland copy I'm looking for.. it's 9GB though. If anyone wants it, I'll upload it to MEGA.
I'll take it. And all of your DVD Rips are coming!