Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Well, it would be a great opportunity to find out! I think more people than just me, you, and JazzyAlphabet like this show! In fact, I'm positive!!
Well i truly appreciate all the love and support... that's for sure... if you guys would like to be super sassafans and help us out you can like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/starshipsassafrass?ref_type=bookmark

and follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/STARSHIPSASS

and ofcourse subscribe to our youtube channel if possible...

By doing that and participating /liking / and discussing us on social media you have no idea just how wonderful and helpful it is! In this day and age people wont even give you a chance unless someone else recommends you... or you have lots of views...or likes... sigh...

Thanks again for all the wonderful support!!

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
Just watched a few of your videos, Great looking series, so far my favourite character is probably Mr Pickles
Thanks a gazillion for that Mr M!! I love him too!! He is the handyman and i developed the character as sort of a middle aged elmo...in that he's perpetually excited by his surroundings... his enthusiasm is infectious....and its what makes the kids on the ship adore him

cc

theSHE124

Reaction score
I'm also supporting you, Crazy Chris! This is a project not to be ignored. After all, I keep spreading the whispering campaign on...:smile:

crazy chris

Reaction score
I'm also supporting you, Crazy Chris! This is a project not to be ignored. After all, I keep spreading the whispering campaign on...:smile:
Thanks so much theSHE!! The love and support is SOOOOO appreciated by our little troupe!! :smile:

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
Want me to create the Starship Sassafrass club?
lolol...... i am honored you guys enjoy the project!! means so much!

any way you use to spread the word is awesome! even if you just tell one person...its a chance at us finding new fans

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Wait a second, I have a question I 've been meaning to ask you: Is Nick Tetrault, the one who sings " Starry Afternoon" in your web series, is he a professional singer or one of your puppeteers?

crazy chris

Reaction score
Wait a second, I have a question I 've been meaning to ask you: Is Nick Tetrault, the one who sings " Starry Afternoon" in your web series, is he a professional singer or one of your puppeteers?
Nick is our composer and a truly talented guy! He has created any and all of the original music you will hear in the shows.. however the co creator and myself wrote the lyrics to the songs.

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
Dex and Kelvin sing the other song in the episode... so hard to sing in a character with that high registry...lol

cc