Why Was My Muppet LEGO thread Deleted?

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Why? First I thought, maybe it's in the wrong section, but it is not (in my option). It could be a future piece of Muppet Merchandice.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I posted this again TWICE! along with the blog I made, in on the web. And guess what? It got deleted! Is some mod or admin out to get me? What did I do?

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Never mind, why'd it get moved to buy, sell and trade? It's not Muppet related. I just asked for a few LEGO pieces.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You have to be careful here re-posting something that was deleted, will only have the new post deleted as well. If you have questions like this it would be best to send a private messages to one of the mods, and they will answer you accordingly.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
First of all, I didn't see this thread was up until now when the newest reply brought it to the top of the Feedback section.

The original Muppet Lego project posted by FunnyBear in Muppet Merchandise made it sound as if that member was responsible for the original submission/campaign to Lego to get a Muppet series started. That claim would be untrue, it was created by Quinn Rollings, known here under the member name of "Gonzo". Because of said claim it was deleted.

The second thread was retitled and moved to B/S/T because FunnyBear was, in fact, asking for where to purchase bricks and/or existing Lego figures in order to continue with their own Muppet Lego plans, which is more in line with the purpose of the Buy/Sell/Trade section than the On the Web section.

Furthermore, if you have a question about post/thread deletions, ask a mod or staff member as Dwayne1115 suggested. Especially when reposting deleted material will only garner annoyance from the mods who have to keep either deleting or moving the multiple postings.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Alright, thanks. I alao contacted Phillip with no response. Also, sorry. I'll wait for a reply next time.