Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Forum Upgrade June 21, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our forum upgrade was a success. Please post here with any comments and questions and we'll try to help. There is still a lot of tweaking to be done over the next few days so please be patient during the adjustment.

Before you post, please carefully read about some of the new features that are now active on our forum. You'll also notice many other improvements as you maneuver around our forum interface.

Thanks for your understanding during the downtime while the upgrade was being performed.

Please Note: The MC Radio "now playing" song previews on the forum and site aren't functioning properly after a PHP upgrade. We're working to resolve this issue.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Our forum upgrade was a success. Please post here with any comments and questions and we'll try to help. There is still a lot of tweaking to be done over the next few days so please be patient during the adjustment.

Before you post, please carefully read about some of the new features that are now active on our forum. You'll also notice many other improvements as you maneuver around our forum interface.

Thanks for your understanding during the downtime while the upgrade was being performed.

Please Note: The MC Radio "now playing" song previews on the forum and site aren't functioning properly after a PHP upgrade. We're working to resolve this issue.
I love this new forum upgrade. It's awesome. What's awesome about it is that you don't have to hover over the drop down arrow anymore. What's also awesome about it is that you also don't have to hover over Log Out anymore.

Last edited:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Love the saved draft feature! I can't say how many times I've accidentally closed a window when I'm typing or had my browser close out and I've lost something, this will really come in handy.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
The upgrade on the post editor works great on IPad as it had nothing but a plain box before! Now I can change the text and add the smilies I want without forgetting the shortcuts! :flirt:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
My only complaint so far is, we can no longer see what songs are playing on the radio station.

Status
Not open for further replies.