A Meeting of Two Dimensions

Misskermie

Reaction score
Howdy MC!
Well, a promise is a promise, and I promised to update this story. Because I'm just that cray cray.

So without further ado...

HERE WE GO.

Beaker was infatuated with himself at the moment. He sat with himself in another reality. They both sat on the props in the background, and watched as all the genderbends went on and off the Steppum stage. He held "Beakette" closely as the house band played a love song. Then "Mr. Piggy" of course came and tried to make things awkward for Kermitzie.
"Oh, hello Ma Copine." He cooed.
Kermitzie looked up from the papers on her desk. "What was that Piggy?"
It seems both Kermit and Kermitzie call their pigs the same thing.
"Isn't this music just the greatest thing. Makes you wanna grab a man and kiss him, right Mitzie?" Piggy leaned over on her desk and gazed upon her.
Kermitizie only shook her head.
"Actually it doesn't. But I appreciate the effort of trying to get me to kiss you." Just as stubborn as the male version.
"Alright Frog, just be lucky I don't hit girls, or it'd be a karate chop for you."
"Yeah yeah yeah, just get ready for Vet's Hospital Piggy" Kermitzie waved him off, and he stomped off to his dressing room where various sounds of damage were heard.
That was harsh. This dimension was very different. Much different from Beaker's.
"Uh, hey Kermitzie, is it okay if Camillo and I get our paycheck early? You see, we're saving up for our honeymoon and--"
"Listen Gonza, you know it's hard to pay people as it is around here. This money is needed for something much more important right now."
"Like what?"
Kermitzie huffed. "Maybe it's for the food supply? Not important? How about for the other employees that get paid on an actual payday? How bout to repair all the damages that you've caused with your stupid and completely unnecessary stunts?! HUH?! EVER THINK OF THAT?!" It is about this time that we see that Kermitzie also does thearm flailing. Gonza and Camillo simply walked away, as a new genderbend arrived.
"Hey, Kermitzie can we talk?" Asked Fiona Bear.
"Not now, I'm busy." She replied dryly.
"But that's just the thing, oh frog of my heart. You've been so busy, that the stress is just getting to you. I'm a little worried about you..." Fozzie, female or not, was the sweetest soul you could ever meet.
Kermitzie hesitated, but then finally spilled the beans. "I'm just really worried about where we stand financialy." She began. "Also, what's the point in taking a break if there's nothing to do? I mean, I love you guys to death, but I see you all everyday. It's either bowling with you and Gonza, or eating dinner with Piggy." Fiona shook her head. "I understand. Sometimes we're too much to handle. But you know what? I'm sure you'll find some new people to talk to... Sorry you're bored with us..." Fiona walked away, head down.
Kermitzie attempted to call after her, but then just quit, and left her desk, and went into her office.

Since Beaker had just observed all this, he went to check on her.
"Is it this bad in your dimension Beaker?" She asked. "Do people misunderstand you all the time?"
Beaker nodded. Almost no one can understand Beaker's adorable "meeps".
"All I want is a little variety. Is that wrong? I love all of them. They're like my family, but... But I just don't want to do the same things all the time, and they love to do the same things all the time." She paused for a moment. Then she came to a sudden realization. "Beaker! Remember that portal you came through? You think maybe I could come back with you and visit?"
Beaker didn't see why not, so he nodded and they were soon on their wa back to the spot in which they met.

They had finally reached the nice grassy plain in view of the city area. However, there was no portal to be found. This especially concerned Beaker.
"Where did it go?" Asked he frog.
Beaker didn't know what to tell her. Because he didn't know either.
Kermitzie sighed. "I guess this means we're both stuck here. Well...I guess you can make yourself at home at our boarding house." She wrote down the address and handed it to him. "People should start showing up at about 7:00 PM. See ya then."
Beaker beamed, but then worried. How would he ever get home to his original friends"

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh miss kermie! Miss Kermie! You're back! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

This is one interesting chapter! More please!

Misskermie

Reaction score
It's been a while... Again...
UGH.

But I have good news and bad news.

Good news, 2 weeks left until school is over, and then I'm all yours! :big_grin:

Bad news...
There's two weeks left of school. >.>
Finals.
>.>
UGH.

So, I'm going to try and come back more often this week while I have the internets.

Please enjoy this long overdue update. :smile:

The Steppum boarding house had the same feel as the Muppet boarding house, and while that may be, it just didn't feel the same to Beaker. He did like this dimension, but it wasn't like home. That didn't mean he was ready to go back but, you know.
"Hey Piggy, Mitzie isn't doing so well." Fiona said.
"What did you do?" Asked Gonza.
Mr. Piggy only stared.
"What did I do? I have you know that I wouldn't do a thing to hurt my beloved Mitzie. I'm tired of you women accusing me of stressing her out."
"W-Well Mr. Piggy, you do have a tendency of uh... Bothering her to say the least."
Piggy only growled at Fiona, and went to destroy objects in his dressing room.
Typical Piggy, male or female.
"Do you think we should talk to Kermitzie?" Asked Gonza.
"Eh, I don't know. She's unstable at the moment."
Kermitzie laid on the couch all alone, thinking of her boring life. Sometimes the same old same old got... Well.. old. And all she could do was think about how close she was to escaping it all.
Resident Steppum scientist, Professor Brittany Cantaloupe on the other hand, was giddy, because she was about to open her new portal to another dimension.

Meanwhile in the Muppet dimension, Bunsen was doing the same. Opening the portal up, due to Beaker's absence. He only figured that Beaker went inside, and that's why it was open. Bunsen might be smart, but he was often foolish. He stepped through the portal and found himself beside Kermitzie.
Startled, she screamed Mr. Piggy's name at the top of her lungs.
And he of course, stormed to her "rescue".
"Who are you?!" Piggy asked, holding Kermitzie close.
"Oh, where are my manners? I am Dr. Bunsen Honeydew,of Muppet labs, where the future is being made today!"
"Muppet? So, you're from where Beaker is from?" Asked Mitzie.
"Precisely."
Beaker came in and hugged Bunsen. He missed his dear friend.
"Beakie! It's good to know you're alright. Everyone back home is worried about you."
This of course turned into a half foreign conversation between scientist and guinea pig. But during this, there was a shady group observing the portal from around the corner.
"Constantina, are youse sure about dis?" Asked Kermootzie.
"Positive. If there is a boy Beakette, and a boy Brittany, there are boys of us, and a girl of Poogy and Joohny."
"So we have to sneak in tha portal when no one's lookin'?" Asked Fioona.
"That's risky." Said Roowlphina.
"Trust me number 4 and 5." Said Constantina. "Once we get into that portal, we can team up with the other Stepooms, and the other Constantina. We'll be unstoppable."

Uh oh.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
You're not alone Jaz. I have finals in the next few weeks too, but my last day of school is Thursday June 12th.

Misskermie

Reaction score
OKAY!
Let's try to update and stuff!

"...Goodbye everyone! Thank you for taking care of Beaker!" Bunsen smiled.
The Stepoom's decided to make their move while the "sappy goodbyes" were taking effect.
"Alright number 4 and 5, make a diversion."
"Can we not be number 4 and 5?" Asked Roowlphina.
"Alright. You can be number 7 and 8."
Fioona only sighed, and dragged Roowlphina over so they could keep the goodbyes alive until the others made it into the portal.
"Alright numbers 2, 3, and 6, into the portal, QUICKLY!"
Constantina, Mr. Poogy, Kermootzie, and Joohny went through the portal.
After seeing this, "4 and 5" decided it was time to go.
"Oh, look at the time, you'd better leave!" And they left too. Right into the portal.
"Well, goodbye again! Come along Beaker."
Bunsen and Beaker went inside of the portal and it then closed.
Kermitzie was chasing after. "WAIT! I... I wanted to go too!"

Back in the Muppet dimension, Muppet Labs to be precise, Bunsen treated Beaker to a cup of tea as a way of saying welcome home.
"Beaker, do you feel like we weren't the only ones who went through the portal?"
Beaker shrugged. He wasn't entirely sure. He knew that Kermitzie wanted to leave, but he wasn't going to tell on her,if she successfully went through the portal with them.
The Stepooms on the other hand were already ahead of the game, looking for the Moopets.
"Number 2, if you were you, were would you be?" Constantina asked.
"I dunno, in jail?" Mr. Poogy answered.
"Well, wherever she is, I am, right babycakes?" Kermootzie asked, with the typical flirty look on her face.
"Don't make me stab you Mootzie." Poogy growled.
And it seemed like after they argued, they heard more arguing off in the distance.
"Dat sounds like you babe!" Kermootzie said.
"Don't call me babe."
"An' we don't separate from Kermootzie and Poogy, so we should be there too!"
"Follow that noise!"

Among reaching the source of the arguing, Constantina and the Stepooms find the Moopets... In the middle of an arguement.

"I told you idiots time 'n time again, DON'T TOUCH MA KNIVES!"
"But babe, I only wanted to polish 'em!"
"I DON'T CARE!"
"Excuse me..."
Poogy and Kermoot looked over to see themselves from another dimension.

"Hello. My name is Constantina.We have.... A proposition for you."

Uh oh.... Again.