The Gravity Falls Thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know what they need to do? Disney Infinity 2. Have a Mabel and Dipper figure in there with Dr. Doof, some Muppets, Star Wars and Marvel characters... sounds great already.

I don't even have a video game system to play it on, and I'm eyeballing that Wreck it Ralph figure.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Those new shorts starring Soos cracked me up so bad with all the cheap computer effects and his attempts at "fixing up" stuff. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
This video swears there's going to be new episodes. Somehow, I don't really buy it, but then again, it's been a while since the last episode. Maybe they're in production again?

Other than that, looks like Wander and Pac-Man are also back, and Phineas and Ferb Star Wars looks great. Hope there's some crossover merchandise out there.

mr3urious

Reaction score
This show's 2nd season along with Wander will premiere on Disney XD instead (just like with Phineas & Ferb), but fortunately, it will still be rerun on the Disney Channel.

galagr

Reaction score
I dunno...shipping the show off to Disney XD seems like a bad idea. I have a feeling it'll get more attention on Disney Channel. It's almost like they want the show to fail...

I've been, however, told that the season premiere will be on August 1st on Disney Channel. Hopefully it'll get good ratings! With it's cult following, I think it'll be a good premiere!

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/gravity-falls-season-two-premiere-1201220988/

In another good burst of news, we'll finally be getting some merchandise! It'll be made by Jazwares, who have also made the toy lines for Adventure Time and Regular Show. Can't wait to own a Grunkle Stan action figure!

And, we'll also be getting a real copy of Journal 3, and some plush!

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-gravity-falls-toy-fair-69342/

Good news all around!

mr3urious

Reaction score
I dunno...shipping the show off to Disney XD seems like a bad idea. I have a feeling it'll get more attention on Disney Channel. It's almost like they want the show to fail...
Yeah, but there's supposedly a bigger audience of boys and adults with XD.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score

I've been, however, told that the season premiere will be on August 1st on Disney Channel. Hopefully it'll get good ratings! With it's cult following, I think it'll be a good premiere!

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/gravity-falls-season-two-premiere-1201220988/

In another good burst of news, we'll finally be getting some merchandise! It'll be made by Jazwares, who have also made the toy lines for Adventure Time and Regular Show. Can't wait to own a Grunkle Stan action figure!

And, we'll also be getting a real copy of Journal 3, and some plush!

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-gravity-falls-toy-fair-69342/

Good news all around!
I am looking forward for the Journal and the figures.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was actually starting to worry about Jazwares, since the Adventure Time and Regular Show stuff is starting to go at deep discount. The Teen Titans Go stuff flies off the shelf, though... to be fair both AT and RS stuff initially did. Great to see there's going to be some merchandise beyond Subway Kid's Meal totebags. Maybe Disney Stores will start getting in some GF stuff as well. I'd love to see them release a figure set. Disney Stores always have very well sculpted figure sets. You could have blind boxed the Chicken Little figures and sold them for 10 bucks each, they were that good.