Dreams about Muppets...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I watched the 1994 VHS release of The Frog Prince, and after the program there was a lot of extra stuff, like deleted scenes and special scenes for the video.

There was a fade to black with text, reading "Miss Piggy was eaten by Sweetums", with Kermit reading the text as voice-over, but before he could finish, he was interrupted with a monster voice shouting "ME!" Then we saw that Kermit was interrupted by Angel Marie.

And there was a scene with Sweetums talking to a group of monsters, saying that he's big once again... and then started shrinking, complaining that this is the 36th time that's happened.

And a black-and-white scene with Robin saying that it'll be hard to tell when the video is actually over. And watching each scene, it would fade to black for a little bit, as if it was all over, and then unexpectedly show something else.

And some more Sweetums stuff that I can't remember.
Wow! What a dream!
Which specific monsters were there when Sweetums talked to them?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I had a dream, on god knows what week, it was basically a James and The Giant Peach related dream, and in that dream, Walleye Pike, Angel Marie, One-Eyed Jack, Blind Pew, Spotted Dick, Black Dog, and Calico made cameos amongst the skeleton pirates.
Did you watch the previews for the 1996 MTI VHS before watching the film around the same time?

Mary Louise

Reaction score
My dream last night was about Bert and Ernie. In it, they decided to call an old friend of theirs (not a Muppet but a human actor—I don’t know who). It turned out that the friend had a new job: renting alligators (I have no idea for what purpose). So they rented some. I’m sure it was Ernie who insisted on it, despite Bert’s impassioned protests. (“Ernie, what about that banana you had in your ear to keep the alligators away? Huh? Remember?”)

Oh, and in my dream, this was not just on TV—it was also on a Sesame Street LP record album which included the sketch “The Listening Game.”)

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream last night about the Great Muppet Caper Mallory Gallery baseball diamond part, where extra muppets were added in, of whom included:
-Angel Marie
-Calico
-One Eyed Jack
-Blind Pew
-Crazy Harry
-Black Dog
-Walleye Pike
-Marvin Suggs
-Uncle Deadly
-Bobo
-Beautiful Day Monster
-Sweetums
-Pepe the King Prawn
-Link Hothgrob
They couldn't stand seeing Nicky Holiday win, so they cashed in on the craze. Louis Kazagger was still there, providing commentary as usual. Kermit, Fozzie Bear, Pops, Gonzo, Janice , Scooter, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Rowlf, Beauregard, Bunsen, Beaker, Zoot, Lew Zealand, Animal, The Swedish Chef, and Lips were also there. At the end of my dream, Miss Piggy showed up at the right time to finish Nicky Holiday off, after of which the Muppet Treasure Island muppets, Marvin, Link, BDM, Bobo, Uncle Deadly, Sweetums, Pepe, Crazy Harry, Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Animal, and the rest of the muppets who participated in the game went outside to watch Nicky Holiday get taken away by the police.
Here's what i remember him saying:
Louis Kazagger:
And it's a high fly ball to Angel Marie, who tosses it over to Black Dog.
Louis Kazagger:
Marvin Suggs joins the lineup, pitching it to Uncle Deadly.
Louis Kazagger:
Blind Pew joins the second half of the game, pitching it to Calico.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Recently, I've dreamed that the special Sesame Street All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars and Street Forever was being rebroadcast... And I didn't know this was on until it was at the montage of music clips, where my recorded copy had stopped, so I quickly went to get a blank tape to record from there, but failed to get it just in time.

And the clips after where my tape stops were different from what I remembered being there (then again, the Tough Pigs review of that special mentions a clip in that sequence that I don't remember being there... And in fact most of the clips that came before my copy stops I didn't remember being there until I rewatched it), including a couple of clips from the first season (but of the ones that were there in my dream, "Five People in My Family" is the only one I remember being there).

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream about a future Total Drama season, and it was the final episode somehow, and because Chef placed bombs all over the island, everybody (and i mean the original cast and the TDROTI cast), including Chef was forced to evacuate the island. Geoff was the first one to alert Brick, who let the others know they needed to leave the island because Chef placed bombs all over the island. Trent, Jo, Duncan, Sierra, Mike, Zoey, Bridgette, Sam, Cameron, Lightning, Heather, Anne Maria, Leshawna, Harold, DJ, Noah, Dawn, B, Staci, Dakota, Tyler, Owen, Izzy, Justin, Katie and Sadie, Scott, Courtney, Gwen, Beth, Cody, Blaineley, and Alejandro were the first ones to notice the bombs Chef placed over the island, let Chris know, so he could have enough time to evacuate, before jumping in the water with Brick and Geoff, so they could all swim away. Chris got out in plenty of time and boarded an getaway boat with Chef. All of a sudden and unexceptedly, Ezekiel gets sent flying 100 feet into the air from the explosion and crashes right into Chris's getaway boat, making everybody laugh when the boat sank, but were forced to swim away when they saw remnants of the bombs that exploded already fall in the water.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream about a future Total Drama season, and it was the final episode somehow, and because Chef placed bombs all over the island, everybody (and i mean the original cast and the TDROTI cast), including Chef was forced to evacuate the island. Geoff was the first one to alert Brick, who let the others know they needed to leave the island because Chef placed bombs all over the island. Trent, Jo, Duncan, Sierra, Mike, Zoey, Bridgette, Sam, Cameron, Lightning, Heather, Anne Maria, Leshawna, Harold, DJ, Noah, Dawn, B, Staci, Dakota, Tyler, Owen, Izzy, Justin, Katie and Sadie, Scott, Courtney, Gwen, Beth, Cody, Blaineley, and Alejandro were the first ones to notice the bombs Chef placed over the island, let Chris know, so he could have enough time to evacuate, before jumping in the water with Brick and Geoff, so they could all swim away. Chris got out in plenty of time and boarded an getaway boat with Chef. All of a sudden and unexceptedly, Ezekiel gets sent flying 100 feet into the air from the explosion and crashes right into Chris's getaway boat, making everybody laugh when the boat sank, but were forced to swim away when they saw remnants of the bombs that exploded already fall in the water.
Nice dream, but that does not relate to the Muppets at all.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Another dream not related to the Muppets i had is one where Nadya and Anya/Anastasia finally met and talked about how similar they are. When asked by Anya what she has put up with everyday, Nadya sarcastically replied that she has the pleasure of putting up with Constantine everyday and told Anya she secretly pretends not to enjoy it lol.