My Boober Fraggle!!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Finally finished my Boober fraggle that I started mid April.

Very pleased with how he finished, I hope you all like him. Also put pics of my Red and Gobo at the bottom too!!

Chris :smile:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Looks great, I especially like how you did his hair. Glad to see how him and your other Fraggles have turned out. Is Wembley or Mokey next?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
"Talented" does not even come close to accurately describing your skills Chris, these are simply unbelievable!!! I've seen so many peoples efforts at making replica Fraggles but these are, without a shadow of a doubt, the best and most accurate I've ever seen!!

Absolutely brilliant!!! Now can you go and make a Fozzie for Disney and finally put that monstrosity they currently use out of its misery!!!

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Boober is my favorite Fraggle. He looks perfect! You should complete the Fraggle 5 eventually, I'm sure :coy: and :dreamy: would look flawless too.

los

Reaction score
Simply outstanding. The second pic is my fave of the lot. Wish I had your talent.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
A lot of people have been interested in the fur. It was bought on eBay from Israel, unfortunately the seller has sold out!!!
Thanks for the great comments everyone.