Guest Stars: Who Enjoyed It & Who Didn't?

rexcrk

Reaction score
Been watching a lot of Muppets Tonight recently and I feel like a lot of the guest stars that were on had a great time, such as John Goodman, Garth Brooks, and Cindy Crawford.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
i got a feeling that don knotts didnt really enjoy his time on tms, and his appearance kinda blew for that reason imo.
Hmm, I thought that was one of the best episodes. Anyways, does it seem odd that in the Zero Mostel episode that he doesn't once interact with Kermit. But, the backstage plot really helps that episode shine.

David French

Reaction score
charlietheowl said:
Just going off my impressions, I got bad vibes from Connie Stevens, Rich Little, Liberace, Jonathan Winters, Gladys Knight, and Buddy Rich. They all seemed like they really wanted to be somewhere else.
Gladys Knight is wrong - http://www.henson.com/jimsredbook/2012/07/731980/

Connie Stevens had previously worked with the Muppets in the 1960's so I think we can knock the idea that she didn't enjoy the experience on the head.

Buddy Rich is also wrong - http://www.jazzprofessional.com/interviews/Buddy Rich_7.htm

Eyeball

Reaction score
Hmm, I thought that was one of the best episodes. Anyways, does it seem odd that in the Zero Mostel episode that he doesn't once interact with Kermit. But, the backstage plot really helps that episode shine.
hmm youre right, zero dosent interactwith kermit untill the very end of the show strange indeed, however i still find it hilrious with his antics with sam backstage and enjoy hiss episode very much, each to his own i guess.

charlietheowl

Reaction score

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I just finished watching The Muppet movie and I have to say that it looked like every last cameo was having a ball. They all where trying to up the Muppets but to no avail.

Eyeball

Reaction score
i agree,though im too young to know who a few of the cameos were in that film like that wierd myth lady, the others did look like they were having the time of their lives (but tbf who wouldnt be?)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
i agree,though im too young to know who a few of the cameos were in that film like that wierd myth lady, the others did look like they were having the time of their lives (but tbf who wouldnt be?)
The weird myth lady is Carol Kane, very excellent comedic actress, I highly recommend. :excited: