New Muppet Puppets at FAO Schwartz

TheVoiceGuy

Reaction score
I saw some of these at Toys R Us. Kermit looks REALLY good except for one problem: GIANT HANDS!!!!! Animal looks weird, and I rather like Gonzo. Good to see a half decent Gonzo. Those are the only ones I've seen.

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
These guys were discounted to $15 at the local Toys R Us, so I finally caved and got myself a Kermit. Honestly, he's a pretty nice little puppet. The likeness is good, he fits nicely on my hand, the mouth is easy to move and decently flexible. I was tempted to get Gonzo and couple others since they all are quite decent. If you want an officially licensed puppet of a Muppet, these are a really solid choice.

Though I'm not sure my custom Kermit replica was too thrilled about the new arrival...

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
That's an excellent picture :fanatic: I laughed--and I'm a big fan of your Kermit replica!

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
Smashing puppets.
Does anyone know a place to get them in the uk?

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I think Gonzo looks better than the Disney Store offering. I understand the simplification of design and materials, but why can't they try to make things look more like the version on the right?

Is the Gonzo on the right still available and if so where from? Thanks :smile:

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
These guys were discounted to $15 at the local Toys R Us, so I finally caved and got myself a Kermit. Honestly, he's a pretty nice little puppet. The likeness is good, he fits nicely on my hand, the mouth is easy to move and decently flexible. I was tempted to get Gonzo and couple others since they all are quite decent. If you want an officially licensed puppet of a Muppet, these are a really solid choice.

Though I'm not sure my custom Kermit replica was too thrilled about the new arrival...
Do you know where you can get them online for 17 pounds maximum.

I'm in uk and I need a good puppet like this.

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
I don't know that they were released outside the US, so eBay and the like are probably your best bet.