Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
This might seem completely random but I was recently watching the MMW B-roll on YouTube and I found myself laughing (once again) at the fact that all Constantine can get out of his mouth is "IT'S..." before he freezes up at the start of the Berlin show.

To me, there's an extra layer of humour there because it mirrors the way the Monty Python's Flying Circus series typically opened, with a random character saying "IT'S..." before the title sequence came up. That may not be what Stoller and Bobin were actually aiming for but I still enjoy it on that level.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
This might seem completely random but I was recently watching the MMW B-roll on YouTube and I found myself laughing (once again) at the fact that all Constantine can get out of his mouth is "IT'S..." before he freezes up at the start of the Berlin show.

To me, there's an extra layer of humour there because it mirrors the way the Monty Python's Flying Circus series typically opened, with a random character saying "IT'S..." before the title sequence came up. That may not be what Stoller and Bobin were actually aiming for but I still enjoy it on that level.

Definetly a highlight!

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
:sleep::I saw it at a private screening.
:boo::They where scared to show it in public! Oh ho ho ho!

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
What a great movie! You can definitely see that the Muppets are once again being Muppets :smile: This was a very Muppety movie, Sam and Ty were excellent, great pairing. I think what most caught me by surprise were the MTI Pirates especially Blind Pew! (I wasn't sure it was him until I checked Muppet Wiki) He wasn't one of the flying monkey's, I wonder if they rebuilt him especially for that scene although I would have loved to see more of them especially mingling with the other prisoners.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
The Chef's mock swedish line in Interrogation Song was absolutely hillarious :hungry: Crazy Harry's disappearing act with his detonation box in that same song made it feel like a magic act :crazy: I loved the line from Dr. Teeth "your accustion's far out man" :big_grin: The cameo appearances from Blind Pew, Black Dog, Angel Marie, Walleye Pike, and Calico were i what liked out of all the things iv'e mentoined so far Beauregard getting hit in the face was what i found rather distracting :oops: Sam calling Constantine Kermit :smile: anyways was what annoyed me a little bit, because yes, while they look exactly similar, the only major difference is the eye shape :attitude: Scooter's version of Moves Like Jagger with the penguins was hillarious :wink: , as well as Miss Piggy's version of Macarena :mad: It was nice seeing Beautiful Day Monster at the wedding. It was also nice seeing Uncle Deadly and Bobo there. Green Frackle's cameo in Together Again next to Black Dog when Kermit :smile:, Gonzo :concern:, Scooter :wink:, Walter :fanatic:, Animal :halo:, Miss Piggy :mad: , and Fozzie :embarrassed: walked by them was nicely represented, because although he was a minor character, he still got a part in the film. It was also nice seeing Bobby Benson at the climax of the film. I was kinda suprised Beaker didn't get a singing part in Interrogation Song :eek: You'd think if Bunsen had a line in that song, that Beaker would too :confused: I was also suprised Statler and Waldorf didn't unstick themselves from the ice wall at the gulag :boo::sleep: to join the main cast: Kermit :smile:, Fozzie :embarrassed:, Gonzo :concern:, Miss Piggy :mad:, Scooter :wink:, Animal :halo:, and Walter :fanatic:. For some odd reason, i thought Lew Zealand :fishy: said plant instead of plan. It was also nice seeing Thog, Marvin Suggs, Link, Julius Strangepork, Wayne, and Wanda returning from the last film. And during the wedding scene, i saw Spamela Hamderson, Howard Tubman, and Carter. I also saw minor characters such as Annie Sue, Mildred, Spotted Dick, Blue Frackle, Pops, Gramps, Andy and Randy. I also saw returning regular Lips during the song Wer'e Doing A Sequel. Even though Pepe was thought to have more scenes in this film, he had maybe, a few here and there and that was it :rolleyes:. I loved the line Floyd :sing: used to reference Walter :fanatic: first joining the muppets in the previous film. I wish Zoot :cool: had some lines in this film, but oh well at least Janice :flirt: and the other four members did. I also saw these characters in every/most every scene throughout the film: Rowlf :sympathy:, Rizzo :shifty:, Sweetums :grr:, The Newsman :news:, Penguins :zany:, Behemoth, 80's Robot, and Camilla :cluck:.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
During the part where Kermit :smile: gets thrown on the ice wall by Nadya, I can honestly say, I thought the muppet on the ice wall was Old Tom, because it looked like a scruffy version of him.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
You know, I can't stretch this enough, but I love Kermit and Fozzie scenes! There have been so few of the frog and the bear buddy scenes in recent years that it got kind of depressing. TMM was good to the duo, as well as GMC, but MCC and MTI, zippo! MFS was meh. I'm glad that the duo is back, VMX resurrected the duo, but TM really made it SHINE! MMW took it to another level. While :smile: and :embarrassed: weren't exactly a duo, the climax had me so glad. Those 2 scenes when Kermit and Fozzie hid from Constantine, and when they were stuck in the car, I mean that meant so much to me. I hope future muppet films pair the two together in a climatic scene again, because i's just so awesome!

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Seeing the Muppet Treasure Island muppets in this movie brought back memories of when i first saw Muppet Treasure Island when i was younger. It was nice seeing Calico in the background of the song Working in The Coal Mine, with Black Dog and Danny Trejo alongside him. It was also nice seeing Angel Marie working as a gulag cook. It was also nice seeing the Flying Zucchini Brothers, even if they only appeared once. It was also nice seeing Uncle Deadly and Bobo back as a duo and Bobby Benson and his Baby Band.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
By the way, has anyone found images of Angel Marie, Calico, Blind Pew, and Black Dog from the movie? I've been looking on every possible site for a week, Google and Bing to name two, so if someone could post images of those characters in this thread, that'd be great :smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
By the way, has anyone found images of Angel Marie, Calico, Blind Pew, and Black Dog from the movie? I've been looking on every possible site for a week, Google and Bing to name two, so if someone could post images of those characters in this thread, that'd be great :smile:
There will be when the DVD and Blu-ray of the film comes out. Be patient.