Little things we've noticed

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
I guess this is not really a little thing but floyd and Janice's chemistry in my opinion they honestly have more romance than miss piggy and kermit.Janive had her arm around Floyd during muppet family christmas,their snuggle in Rocky Mountain holiday later on janice rested her head in his lap and they held hands during the entire muppet movie when watching it and they hug during the credits and of course their kiss during act naturally! So cute!

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I guess this is not really a little thing but floyd and Janice's chemistry in my opinion they honestly have more romance than miss piggy and kermit.Janive had her arm around Floyd during muppet family christmas,their snuggle in Rocky Mountain holiday later on janice rested her head in his lap and they held hands during the entire muppet movie when watching it and they hug during the credits and of course their kiss during act naturally! So cute!
But, this has been ignored by Disney and such. So, you can call it a little thing

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
When I was watching Muppet Treasure Island on Talk Like a Pirate Day online, Brool, one of Cantus's minstrels from Fraggle Rock was one of Blind Pew's bad guys. :sigh:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've noticed that on Muppets Tonight, there'll often be similar scenes or gags that occur in Clifford's introductions two episodes in a row, even if they weren't produced back-to-back.

Like the first two episodes, they both begin with Clifford's introduction being interrupted by one or more of the Extremes, I think both introductions also have him saying, basically, "Welcome to Muppets Tonight, the show that'll make television look a little like this..." before being interrupted.

And there's two in a row that begin with Clifford saying, "Welcome to Muppets Tonight, the show that has people all over the world saying...", and then a cut to somebody watching the show on TV and saying something unflattering. In one, Statler and Waldorf say, "where's the remote?", and in the next, a family says "I don't get it", only for their dog to understand and try to explain it to them.

And there's two in a row that begin with Clifford having brief chats with the band.

I can't remember all the episodes that have these, I know they were all in the first season, but I remember them airing back-to-back, and the production order is different from the broadcast order (maybe they added these intros to the episodes after the broadcast schedule was decided on?).

snichols1973

Reaction score
Number four on the list is "Madame Tussands"
Number five is "In N' Out Burger"
Number six is Santa Monica Pier.
Not sure what seven is.
Number eight is "Magic Castle".
Number nine, I think, is "Murder Mystery Dinner".
Number ten is "Hollywood Walk of Fame".
Number eleven is "Hollywood Sign".
Number tweleve is "Hollywood Bowl".

I did a little bit of web-searching, and number seven is supposed to be "Angels Flight Cable Cars", a funicular railway tourist attraction in Los Angeles (something similar to the San Francisco trolley cable cars); the Angels Flight is also featured in the "Man or Muppet" musical scene of TM2011.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angels_Flight

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
All my life I thought Beaker wore a white lab coat. So I was surprised when I first saw the action figure had a light green lab coat, though Ken Lilly often said that lighting sometimes makes things look a different color. But then I've been watching some Beaker appearances, and have only now noticed a tint of green on his lab coat in certain sketches (the season two Muppet Lab sketches that have a blue background, the "elevador shoes" sketch), though there are also times when the lab coat looks white to me (a different coat or a lighting difference?).
Nah I think it's light green.I looked at a photo of him and it looks like green.But maybe it's the lightening in the muppet-labs :smile: That his lab coat looks white

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I've noticed that a lot of TMS sketches like Vendaface or Muppet Melodramas had new sketches for like 2-4 episodes around the same episode span, but then were booted out of the show entirely.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've noticed that a lot of TMS sketches like Vendaface or Muppet Melodramas had new sketches for like 2-4 episodes around the same episode span, but then were booted out of the show entirely.
Yeah, after getting the third season DVD I noticed how Bear on Patrol first appeared very late in the season, with three in a small time span (including one that was significantly different from the others). And sometime later, after looking at the guide at Muppet Wiki, noticed that Bear on Patrol only appeared once that season, with Fozzie making two additional appearances as Patrol Bear outside of those segments, and then in the last season there were a bit more of them.

It seems like there were several Muppet Labs segments throughout seasons 2 and 3, but seasons 4 and 5 have significantly less. Though most of the season 3 Muppet Labs segments appear within the first 7 episodes of the season, and then get scarcer. Though Vets Hospital, Pigs in Space, Muppet News, and The Swedish Chef all continue to get plenty of segments each season.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Yeah, after getting the third season DVD I noticed how Bear on Patrol first appeared very late in the season, with three in a small time span (including one that was significantly different from the others). And sometime later, after looking at the guide at Muppet Wiki, noticed that Bear on Patrol only appeared once that season, with Fozzie making two additional appearances as Patrol Bear outside of those segments, and then in the last season there were a bit more of them.

It seems like there were several Muppet Labs segments throughout seasons 2 and 3, but seasons 4 and 5 have significantly less. Though most of the season 3 Muppet Labs segments appear within the first 7 episodes of the season, and then get scarcer. Though Vets Hospital, Pigs in Space, Muppet News, and The Swedish Chef all continue to get plenty of segments each season.
I know, bear on patrol hardly appeared in season 3, I thought I'd see way more bear on patrol sketches while watching all of season 3.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
One thing that's confused me is in the Dom Deluise TMS episode. The plot is that Scooter bribes the audience to pretend to be Piggy's fans and throw flowers at her, so Kermit'll give her more acts or a raise I believe (it's been a while since I've seen that episode), so in the opening number Miss Piggy sings a song that I forgot, and it feels so much like a UK Spot. They show long shots, the audience and S&W sing along, it seems so much like a UK Spot yet it's the opening number, and it's part of the plot. This confuses me a lot! Watch the Dom Deluise's episode opening number and see for yourself.