Joan Ganz Cooney Tribute

zns

Reaction score

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
This was just lovely! To think they all thought SS was going to last a few seasons at most! Now, if only we could get some news on the 45th anniversary...oh wait a minute, that's another story!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I remember Jim's interview with her on "SS: 20 and Still Counting" where she mentioned that when she started doing Sesame Street, she never thought she and Jim would be sitting there 20 years later talking about it. Congrats, Joan.

Drtooth

Reaction score
(and yes I'm pretty sure she is alive and well, otherwise we all would have heard something)
The tribute is absolutely wonderful and all, but when I saw there was one on Youtube, I almost fell off my chair and frantically searched here to see if something happened to her. :eek: Thank goodness nothing did.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Ah, know how you feel, Drtooth. Had a hint of doubt myself for a moment there! :coy: Anyway, great video, Zns! I laughed, I cried...it moved me.

Thanks for everything, Sesame Street! :wisdom::grouchy::stick_out_tongue::frown::insatiable::super::search::batty::laugh::smile: