Custom figures and dioramas

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Has anyone thought about making a Bobby Benson figure using both the hair and head from Marvin Suggs painted gray and yellow, the purple suit of Gonzo with the hands and head removed, and the shades from Zoot painted black?

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
It's a Suggs head and Gonzo body. Still had to lighten the hair and replace the hands. May revisit the mouth and resculpt the cheek area.
That's if I ever get it back.

Have you thought about using the tuxedo from the Gonzo figure and the head and hair from Marvin Suggs and the shades from Zoot to make a Bobby Benson figure? That'd also work.

los

Reaction score
Mad Monty fan said:
Have you thought about using the tuxedo from the Gonzo figure and the head and hair from Marvin Suggs and the shades from Zoot to make a Bobby Benson figure? That'd also work.
I think that maybe the Newsman would work better since he has a bigger chin. If you go for it, I'd like to see it posted.

galagr

Reaction score
Working on the loud mouth whatnot. Just have the head and may just use cloth for the body.

May make teeth to make her the shark toothed whatnot too.

Wow! Both of your figures look absolutely amazing!

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Wow all your customs are really Cool. I'm guessing that for the whatnot your using a usher Scooter figures head painted blue, Great idea. :smile:

los

Reaction score
Yup. Just take the glasses hat/hair and ears off and it is a good whatnot head. It's a tad large but it works. I was going to make it into one of the creepy eyes whatnots backing Floyd in "Searchin" but I am working on increasing the female muppet presence on the insistence of my daughter.