New Muppet Whatnot Kits at Toys R Us

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I've added velcro to all the hair pieces...they don't stay on well otherwise

Carl23

Reaction score
Exactly. Mentioned earlier, I did the same on my custom hair. No way it'd stay in place very long otherwise.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Bought both whatnots (blue and orange) yesterday bc finally on sale for $49.99 so saved $15 each!! Woohoo!! Does anyone know when the clothes will go on sale bc $24.99 for one outfit is a bit pricey to me. I wish they were $10-$15 each instead.

Mjolnir

Reaction score
I got the red hoodie (just because it says whatnots) but also purchased some really cool 6-9 and even 12 month toddler shirt and hoodie outfits that look awesome. Even found a dapper vest, shirt and tie set that my whatnot, Jasper Thibodeaux - Muppet Gigolo is currently rocking.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
So I am considering buying some of the whatnot outfits after Xmas.. My TRU has the whatnot hoodie, cheerleader outfit, biker jacket, and plaid suit. Are there any other outfits I need to be aware of that TRU sells bc we have another TRU 30 mins from us also that I may check

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Went to my local TRU and they now have a PINK muppet whatnot kit!!! (Only one of the two stores by me had the pink kit). When I bought the kit TRU was having a promotion for $15 off so I got the kit for $50.

Also, all of the muppet whatnot clothing is currently on sale at TRU stores only for 50% off through 11/23/13 - $12.49 each now!!!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I went to TRU today and the blue muppets whatnot was on super clearance for $26!! I checked the pink and orange whatnots and neither were on sale. For $26, I couldn't resist snagging a blue muppet whatnot for myself!!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Outfits were on sell for $12.50 at Toys R US here...didn't see any sales on the kits though (but no blue ones left either)

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
TRU now has Addtl 80% off brown clearance - if your store still has them, the blue whatnot is on brown clearance along with some of the whatnot clothing - blue whatnot is on sale for $13 each (I got 2 today bc they were so cheap!!) and the outfits are on sale for $5!!