Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

galagr

Reaction score
. But I still can't believe they didn't reuse the Luncheon Counter Monster puppet for this film.
I know. I can't believe it myself. I mean, why wouldn't they use a character that is mainly used for background scenes and hasn't had a line for 20 years? Come on Disney, you're better than that. In fact, they outta bring back every obscure Muppet character that you've mentioned several times in several threads. No excuses! We all know what such a major role they've had in every Muppet production. I say we outta go protest with picket signs over at Disney until we get what we want. This is a complete and absolute outrage, I tell ya. I can't believe people haven't complained about this already. It's such a major flaw with the film, that you would think people would've not gone to see it because of that reason. I'd be surprised if Disney doesn't go bankrupt for making such a huge, awful, terrible mistake.

How dare they do such a thing to us.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I know. I can't believe it myself. I mean, why wouldn't they use a character that is mainly used for background scenes and hasn't had a line for 20 years? Come on Disney, you're better than that. In fact, they outta bring back every obscure Muppet character that you've mentioned several times in several threads. No excuses! We all know what such a major role they've had in every Muppet production. I say we outta go protest with picket signs over at Disney until we get what we want. This is a complete and absolute outrage, I tell ya. I can't believe people haven't complained about this already. It's such a major flaw with the film, that you would think people would've not gone to see it because of that reason. I'd be surprised if Disney doesn't go bankrupt for making such a huge, awful, terrible mistake.

How dare they do such a thing to us.

THANK YOU!!!! I mean im looking for minor obscure character with no name #538 lol.....

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Just watched the extended clip - when I actually saw the movie (two months ago today? Already???) I didn't catch that the police wagon that takes Kermit away has a sign reading "PLOTPOINTBURG" before it flips over to "SIBERIAN GULAG." I love catching little gags like that on a second or third viewing.
I was trying to figure out why people where laughing in the theater the first time that came on, but I caught that gag the second or third viewing. :smile: I love these quick gags, and MMW has some really great ones.

On a side note, did anyone realize the Cars 2 ad was swapped out for an ad for Cars Land (at Disneyland California) in the opening scene?

Slackbot

Reaction score
At least the Henson pic was still there.

There was a "hidden Mickey" in the fireworks at the end of TM. It wasn't there at the beginning of MMW. Fire the continuity crew!

Slackbot

Reaction score
That's my point. I'd never have noticed a difference if it wasn't for the missing Mickey.

Bridget

Reaction score
Another thing of many that I was pleased about in this film is the attention that Scooter was given. I don't know about you guys but I've definitely missed him. I especially loved how he was in the opening number!

*Speaking of the opening number, anybody else laugh at how they were literally singing despite all of the explosion in the background? Haha!*

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
When i saw the last song, and i saw the prisoners forming their arms into a Y shape, all i could think of in my head was how funny it would be if they started singing YMCA by the Village People.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to take Constantine's version of Cockatoo in Malibu and put it to Bret McKenzie's music video and put it to YouTube? I try listening to the audio and watching the video, but in some parts they don't match up. Could someone do that?