The Accident!

Muppetjente

Reaction score
The accident

Okey before you start to read this story there's a muppet that going to die in this story. So if you dont want read it because it is a muppet that dies, then don't.

And my English is not very good so there can be some mispelled words.

Chapter 1
It was a friday night and the last show of the day before the weekend. Kermit was going on stage to say goodbye but before he did that he say that he have a announcement: "Lady's and gentlemans before i say goodbye I have big announcement", he looked backstage to se if Miss Piggy was and she was. "Miss Piggy can you come out her please?"
Miss Piggy looked at him and said "yes?" she went to the stage "What is he up to now?" she tought. She walked to him and then Kermit took her hand and went down to his knees. "Piggy will you marry me? I want to spend the rest of my life with you" He said nervously. The audience gasped and so did the other Muppets backstage. Miss piggy put her hand on her mouth and screamed "AHHH. YES, Of course!" Finally her frog proposed to her. She was so happy now. Kermit smiled and took the ring on her finger. The audience rose and clapped for them and so did the muppets. Kermit stood up and kissed Miss piggy gently on the lips. The paparazzi who was there took some pictures of them. And then Kermit said: "Goodbye, And I see you nextime on The Muppet show." and then they went backstage holdning Miss piggy's hand

At backstage all the muppets congratulated the newly engaged couple. "wow congratulations to Kermit and Miss Piggy" Fozzie said. " So when's the wedding?" Walter said. "WEDDING, WEDDING" Animal screamed. "Thank you guys" Kermit said and looked at Piggy. "Ohh Kermie. This is the best day of my life. I still can't belive it" she said with a happy voice. "Well i want to spend the rest of my life with the woman i love" Kermit said. Piggy smiled at him and started to cry a litle. "Like aww that was like so romantic" Janice said and leaned her head on Floyd shoulder.

"Okey guys as you guys knows you have the weekend off so I see you on monday" Kermit said and waved to them. "Bye" The muppets said. Kermit and Miss Piggy lived in their on house while the other muppets lived in a boarding house.
The other muppets drove home with the Electric Mayhem bus while Kermit and Miss Piggy waited for a limousine.
While they waited they had the chance to talk. Piggy was just standing there looked down on her finger and watched her engagement ring. It was a diamond ring. Kermit looked at her and took his arm around her shoulder. And then Piggy said: "Kermie, the ring is so beatiful. I love you" She said. Kermit smiled and said "I love you too. I bought the ring beacause it matched your beatiful eyes. And wanted to marry you. I'm sorry that i waited this long" He said and kissed her cheek. Piggy smiled at him and said: "Oh Kermie. It was worth it" she said. And when they was about to kiss they heard honking outside. Kermit locked the door to the theater and they went to the limo hand in hand.

End of chapter 1

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Here's chapter 2 it's a litle short.

Chapter 2

While Kermit and Miss piggy drove home from the muppet theather in the limo. He found a bottle of champagne in the limo's mini fridge. He poured over in two glass and handed the other glass to Miss piggy and leaned over and kissed her. And then Kermit said "You had a great performance today, Piggy" He said. Piggy smiled and said " Thank you Kermie"
Piggy looked at her glass of champagne at looked over to Kermit. She looked so worried. And then Kermit said " Piggy you okay?". Piggy looked at him and said: "Kermit there's something I have to tell you". Now Kermit was worried. What was she gonna say? "What's wrong Piggy?" Kermit said. And then Piggy took a big breath and said: "I'm pre -"
Suddenly a car came on the wrong lane of the way and hit the limousine really hard.
The limousine rolled around many times and then it landed on the roof. The other car didn't look good either. The front was totally crushed.

Many cars so this stopped and called 911. This didn't look good. There's was gasoline that leaking from the car. It could catch a fire any minute. Nobody did know that it was Kermit and Miss Piggy that was in the limo. And the ambulance, police and the fire service came.
They have to work fast because of the dripping gasoline. Suddenly the other car that drove on them exploded and started a fire. The fire service had to work fast to extinguish the fire.
Then the ambulance people walked over to the limo and looked inside. The ambulance was shocked what they just so "Oh no! It's Kermit the frog and Miss piggy" the ambulance driver said. "We have to hurry" The other said. And then they startet to work to get them out. Both of them looked lifeless. The limo driver was dead.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
*Shrieks* AAAAAAAAAAAAAH NOOOO! NOT Kermit and Piggy!

Please post more! I want to know what exactly happened to them.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter 3.

"Here's a Muppet new's flash" The muppet newsman said. "While driving home from the theather Kermit and Miss Piggy got in a car accident. We're not sure if they survive, but we hopes that they will surive. Goodbye" he said.

On the hospital Kermit started to wake up. He looked around and wondered where he was. And he felt some pain on his side, and it looks like that's his arm is broken. Suddenly he heard something " KERMIT your awake" It was Gonzo and Fozzie. "Where am I?" He asked. " You are on the hospital. You and Miss Piggy have been in a car accident" Fozzie said. Kermit looked worried and said: "Wait? what? Where's Miss Piggy?" He asked. Before Fozzie could said anything the doctor came. "Kermit the frog" he said. " Yes?" Kermit answered. "You have been in a terrible accident you have a broken arm, some broken ribs and a litle cut on your head." the doctor said. "Oh. Wait what about Miss Piggy? Where is she?" Kermit said. The doctor looked worried at him and said: "Kermit she's on the operation table. Her wounds is worse than yours. She got a punctured lung, a brain damage, broken leg and a big cut on her stomach and she lost a lot of blood. Kermit I don't think she will make it." he said. When Kermit heard this he started to cry. "N- no this can't be h- happening" he sobbed "I just proposed to her. She can't die. Why are her damage more worst than me? And the limo driver did he survive?" He asked. The doctor answered him: "Because Kermit she didn't use a seat belt. And the limo driver died. The doctor said. "When can I see her?" Kermit said. " I go and check" the doctor said and walked away.

Kermit laid on the bed and started to cry. Gonzo layd a hand on Kermit's shoulder and said. "Oh Kermit. We are all begging for Miss Piggy to survive." he said. And then Walter came in the room and saw that Kermit was awake and he yelled out the door : " Hey guys, Kermit is awake." And then all of the Muppets came in the room. " KERMIT" they all yelled. " Uh. I don't think we all can be in here" Fozzie said they ignored him.
"Kermit how are you doing, my frog man" Floyd asked him. Kermit looked up and had tears in his eyes. "Not good. Miss Piggy is dying. They say that she won't able to survive because of her damage." He said. "Oh no" They said.
Suddenly they heard someone behind them: "Ahem" The muppets turned around and it was the doctor. "You can't all be in here" the doctor said. The muppets walked out of the hospital room. And the doctor walked to Kermit and said: "Kermit, Miss Piggy operation is done now, but she's weak. I don't think she has much time left. But you can go and see her now. But, Kermit did you now that she was pregnant?
Kermit looked at him and said: "No? S- she was?" The doctor looked at him and said: Yes, Kermit i'm so sorry but she lost it." Kermit startet to cry more "No no this can't be happening." he said. "I get you a wheelchair so can go and see her, you cant go in the condition you are in now." the doctor said.

End of chapter 3

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter 4.

The muppets sat and waited in the waiting room. "I hope Miss Piggy will survive." Walter said. "Yeah" Scooter said. "Have you guys heard anything yet?" Fozzie said. "I heard that Kermit is in Piggy's room now" Rizzo said. The muppets looked at Rizzo. "Where did you heard that?" Walter said. " I was hungry so I walked around the hallway to look for food, and I heard some nurses talked about Kermit." Rizzo said. "I need some fresh air." Rowlf said. "No, Rowlf you can't go outside because of paparazzi and the news people that is outside on the parking lot. If you wan't to go the bathroom then go here" Scooter said. Rowlf looked at him and said: "But I hate public bathrooms". "And so it's the outside now" Scooter said. "Fine" Rowlf said and walked away. Scooter watched the TV that was in the waiting room and it's was the news and the news man on the TV said: " We are still outside at the hospital parking lot and waiting to hear news at Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy. If you don't know about this the two of them got in a terrible car accident yesterday while driving home from the theater, and before this Kermit actually proposed to Miss piggy at The muppet show"

Meanwhile with Kermit in Miss Piggy's room. He sat at her bed and watched her and holding her hand he was begging that she will survive. Her face was full of cuts "Piggy, please wake up. You can't die." He looked at the clock over the bed it was 7.45 am "Have we been here since yesterday?" Kermit thought. And then he heard a weak voice " K- kermit?" Kermit looked up and it was Piggy she was awake. "Piggy, your'e awake. I was so worried" Kermit said happy. "Where are we? And what happened to you Kermit? Piggy said. "We have been in a car accident. And we got hurt pretty bad" Kermit said. "W-what? she said questioning. Kemit looked at her and kissed her head and said. "Piggy, the doctor said that you can die any minute" Piggy looked at him and said: "What? no. I-i can't die. We're going to get married and have -" Suddenly she stops talking and looks down on her stomach and start crying. " I have lost the baby haven't I?" Kermit looked at her and gave her a sad answer: "Yes. Piggy why didn't you tell me that you where pregnant?" And then Piggy said: " I just found out 2 days ago and I was going to tell you in the limo before the accident." And Kermit said "Oh okey. I got and idea what if we got married now? Since the doctor says that you dont much time left" And Piggy answered him: "Yes Kermie of course i will." And then a nurse came in the room. "Oh your'e awake. Let me check on you." She took out her stethoscope and placed them in her ears and tried to listen on her heart. "Miss Piggy. Your heart is weak you doesn't have much time left" the nurse said.
" I know." Piggy said. "Excuse me?" Kermit said. "But do you have a minister on the hospital now? We want to get married before she dies." Kermit said. The nurse looked at him and answered: "Yes we have I go and check" and she went out of the room.
"Oh i can't belive that we are getting married now" Piggy said happily. Kermit nodded in agrement and kissed her cheek.

End of chapter 4