Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

DutchMuppet

Reaction score
Well on the contrary, I'm sure their intention was to get some extra credit with international audiences. I'm surprised they didn't stop in China, lol.
China doesn't like to be stereotyped. Just like Russia. I understand why they didn't touched that one. The French can laugh with the Jean jokes. And the Germans and Brittians can laugh with the jokes about them. I think Disney didn't want to be censored in China and left it out.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
The acting would be terrible. We'd all be freaking out throughout the entire shoot. :stick_out_tongue:

Yep! I'd be too busy fighting the intensely strong urge to jump on Steve and sweep him up in the most love-filled hug ever before chasing Dave and Bill to do the same thing. At least we'd be perfect for a cheering crowd or a Muppet Theatre audience!

To be honest, I actually think that after the initial shock of being close to our idols disappeared, then we would act professionally because we would want the movie to be of high standard right down to the last detail.

beaker

Reaction score
I said this in 2011 and 2012 and I'll say this now: I have zero intention on buying a blu ray player and I think its BALONEY that they charge the same for dvds as they do blu ray discs yet put no extras on the dvd. Its not right. I remember buying in 2002 the Monsters Inc 2-disc set and it had a tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn of features. A ton. Now buy a Disney film on dvd today, and youre lucky to get a trailer. And again, the prices for dvds and blu ray are almost identical. I just refuse to buy into it.

beaker

Reaction score
He is correct. Unless your DVD player breaks down, buying a Blu Ray just because the companies are trying to force you into it does feel rather wasteful.
Finally we can agree on something:smile: I don't even have a flat screen, so a blu ray player would be useless. I dont need to see Tom Cruise's pores...and the issue I see with flat screens and blu ray is on some films, it completely strips the film illusion away. And youre left watching a movie that looks like behind the scenes. Look at Hobbit vs Hobbit in 48fps mode when it was released. Or 4K displayed movies. They no longer look like films. I can afford a blu ray player and flat screen, I just prefer box shaped screens with black bars.