Upcoming Muppet TV Appearances

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
That's the only thing that I've heard as well. If they are going to be on tomorrow night, we'll call it a surprise appearance because none of us know (or knew if they appear tomorrow night) they got on the Radio Disney Music Awards.

As of now, there is no host for this year's Radio Disney Music awards, but you can still watch tomorrow night at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on Disney Channel.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I can't imagine if they are hosting they'd be keeping that tight lipped about it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Maybe you're right. That could have been just a little thing to promote the new movie in theaters. That was the only thing i saw myself. It's just when i did see it things were going haywire in my head. I was like i didn't see them promoting anything about the Awards Show. But maybe they'll do a little cameo or something.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I haven't really seen or heard of them set to appear anywhere. Their last promotions were in Germany but that was last month. Hopefully once the DVD gets a release date they'll be making appearances like the last films DVD release.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Didn't think they would be as there was no announcement whatsoever.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I thought it was for to promote the movie but i do know there have been times where the muppets have shown up for a cameo and i didn't know anything about it. But it's alright no hard feelings.