Which Muppets that weren't in Muppets Most Wanted did you want to see in that film?

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I was glad Pops was in this film. He might of have had a quick
one liner, but i was glad he was in this film none the less.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
If the Saturday Night Live muppets were owned by Disney, Scred, King Ploobis, and Wisss should of have been in this film as gulag prisoners.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I couldn't spy...

- Aretha
- The Inkspots
- Lenny the Lizard
- Any of the Fazoobs
- Shakey Sanchez
- Poison Cackler
- Mr. Curly Twirly
- George the Janitor
- Brewster
- Bean Bunny
- Johnny Fiama
- Sal Minella
- Seymour
- Nigel the Director
- Gaffer
- Mulch
- Purple Frackle
- Mo Frackle
- Green Boppity-like Frackle
- Tug Monster
- Boo Monster
- Molly Monster
- Hilda
In case your'e wondering where Blue Frackle is located in the finale, he's located right next to Blind Pew. However the image I would of have posted is way too blurry to see him, so if you watch a video of the finale on YouTube , you''ll see him better.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Were Statler and Waldorf present in the finale at the end of Muppets Most Wanted along with the other muppets on the wall?

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I'm watching a video of the finale and i just thought i'd ask. Also, they need to bring back Mad Monty, George the Janitor, Hilda, Old Tom, Clueless Morgan, Clifford, Polly Lobster, Taminella Grinderfall, Johnny Fiama, Sal Minella, Lenny the Lizard and Louis Kazagger for the next film. I'd like for the end song for that film to be Hey A Movie sung by all the muppets: Scooter, Mad Monty, Walter, Old Tom, Pepe, Louis Kazagger, the whole 9 yards.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
and where is Gramps??
In the background of the wedding i believe

He's on the Wall when Tina first sticks Kermit to it.

I'm watching a video of the finale and i just thought i'd ask. Also, they need to bring back Mad Monty, George the Janitor, Hilda, Old Tom, Clueless Morgan, Clifford, Polly Lobster, Taminella Grinderfall, Johnny Fiama, Sal Minella, Lenny the Lizard and Louis Kazagger for the next film. I'd like for the end song for that film to be Hey A Movie sung by all the muppets: Scooter, Mad Monty, Walter, Old Tom, Pepe, Louis Kazagger, the whole 9 yards.

Lofty goals, I might say.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
He's on the Wall when Tina first sticks Kermit to it.

Lofty goals, I might say.
A tall order, indeed. Hey by the way, i just have to ask, were Statler and Waldorf present in the finale along with the other muppets that were on the wall? Either they were, they just probably chose not to unstick themselves or they were hidden from view in the very top corner of the wall.