Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That is kind of almost to fuzzy to really make it out....I'm not sure i see it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It's OK, I'm sure the guy has not watched any of the interviews Ricky has done to promote the movie. If he had he would not have said what he did.

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hi Zachary,
I enjoyed your review and the time you put into it. An affectionate homage is always in good taste. I wanted to comment on your comments a bit, but first I wanted to be sure that you had seen the comments here, as well as Kermit & Piggy's comments regarding CGI. There WAS no CGI in the film, at all, so I wanted you to have the chance to be as wowed by the rest of us by the performances. (Muppeteers have said that when Frank Oz first joined the Muppets as a puppeteer, others backstage woud just stand around and watch, amazed at his skill. We know what THAT is like!)
Upon reflection, I think I have already made my comments and will leave others to enjoy yours!
Hey,
I know what you're referring to, so let me clarify. I know that no actual CGI characters were featured, there was obviously some digital enhancements used to remove performers from the picture, in scenes like Constantine's escape or dance number. This is what Wally was referring to. The digital "effects" of removing performers, after bluescreen techniques were used, is what he's talking about in the video review. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

-Zach

Happy Haunt

Reaction score
Four stars from me; thought it was really good, but it loses one star due to the fact that a number of Muppets I thought should've had more lines/screen time. But that's it really, I know it isn't easy to include so many characters. Quite happy that Sam had a bigger role in this movie of course.