Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I'm not even gonna watch that vid. I just know they're going to say more stupid, unwarranted hateful things about MMW. :grouchy:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Ricky Gervais didn't want to be there? Do your research! He's a lifelong Muppet fan and this is his dream come true. So stupid. Some of the comments for this movie are so, so dumb.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Wow after reading the posts I'm not even gonna waste my time watching it. For that I'll just read stupid comments on YouTube. I must say despite that I do like veggie tales. :stick_out_tongue:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Ricky Gervais didn't want to be there? Do your research! He's a lifelong Muppet fan and this is his dream come true. So stupid. Some of the comments for this movie are so, so dumb.

True that. I hope Disney pays no attention to such idiotic comments as that, as those are the kinds of comments that wouldn't be meant to taken seriously anyway.

If it were constructive criticism, I'm certain they'd take it to heart (and they should and I'm sure that they do), but forget it when it comes to idiocies!

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Wow after reading the posts I'm not even gonna waste my time watching it. For that I'll just read stupid comments on YouTube. I must say despite that I do like veggie tales. :stick_out_tongue:

Even some YouTube comments are not safe from foolishness, though.