The What Would You Like To Do Someday Thread

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'd like to own one of the houses I grew up in. It's not on the bus routes and it'd be waaay out of my price range, but I'd love it. I still walk around that house in my mind sometimes.

More realistically, I'd like to be part of a puppetry production. I make puppets, and I walk around and wiggle them at people, but I've never done a formal show.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'd like to have my own place someday, it doesn't have to be the biggest or most luxurious place, but a place I can call my own and come home to every night in peace and quiet would be nice. Of course, it would require that I have a full-time job, but I'm working on that.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I hope we can afford to buy a townhouse someday as I don't want to live in a House right now we live in a condo so I'd love something a little bigger for our growing family and I'd like to get a nice family car.

cjd874

Reaction score
I was at an Easter party two day ago, sponsored by my church. The leader of the collegiate ministry brought his two adorable daughters (aged 3.5 and 1.3333 years respectively…you do the math!). They just made everyone's hearts melt, and I said to one girl, "I can't wait to have children when I'm older."
So yeah…I know that there's a lot of work involved with caring for children, but when they're my own, the toil, sleepless nights, and occasional frustration will be worth it in the long run. To me, it will be extremely satisfying to help and watch my child(ren) grow up.

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
1. I would like to brush up on my French and travel to Paris <3
2. I really want to meet at least one of the Muppeteers (ideally Steve Whitmire or Caroll Spinney!)
3. I want to go to a Bring Me the Horizon concert:smile:
4. I want to do lots of extreme stuff (i.e. zip lining & bungee jumping)
Last year I would've said go to California, but I'm going there in a little less than a month (and hoping I run into some noteworthy people):smile::excited:

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
I've made it my personal life goal to bring Steve Whitmire, Bill Baretta and comedian Adam Hills together for one amazing night of comedy. It's pretty ambitious, but I know that it's possible. Even better, it'll even be set in Aus. There has never been a proper Muppet event over here and it really is about time.

I also would love to visit Canada, write a best- seller, meet JK Rowling, own a Mustang, get fit and healthy, fall in love, get married and adopt two little kids who'll need all the love I could give them.

Well, if you ever do finally make it to Aus, I'll be more than happy to show you around :smile: From one Muppet fan to another, we should help each other out.
If you ever do this and need a comedy writer, hit me up! :big_grin:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I would also like to work with therapy dogs who can keep people who are elderly, sick, just been through a natural disaster or are struggling with personal problems and bullying, after all, dogs never judge people.

Eyeball

Reaction score
I just wanna be able to walk back into to my old school and town a success and show to the head teacher and all the other doubters that they were wrong about me, and also to ride and hopefully own a Harley.

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
I have a ton of movie ideas I would like to eventually make. Let me know if you would like to know about them!