Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That's sad but also very true.....I'm not going to report it or anything, I'm just saying that it's wrong to do that, and people won't listen. If we want the Muppets to do well we can't support in any way shape or whatever the work of pitateing the movie in the theaters.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I know that quote is more aimed at Kermit but in some ways Id like to think it's also for Jim too.
Yeah, I know it's a quote from the movie, but I'm just saying that this is exactly what Jim would want from the one character that was most like him.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*catches up with everyone else who's seen the movie* (huff puff) *wipes forehead* Whew! Thought i would never catch up. Finally saw it. I really enjoyed it. I too would have to say i thought it was great and not perfect.

The reasons behind it. I really can't say. I don't know why. I really loved it but maybe being i had already heard all the songs (from said soundtrack) but i still enjoyed it. Really what made me enjoy watching it was seeing the kids who were sitting in front of me. But can't wait for another one would love to see a new Muppet type thing like the Muppet Doctors, Muppet Man and Muppet Ladder. Funny stuff there.

The scene makes me think of in "The Great Muppet Caper" when they all climb up the side of the building. Love that scene.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I have yet to see a perfect movie. And I'm not just talking Muppets.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I'm sorry but that is against the law. If you want to listen to the soundtrack then buy it or listen to Muppet Central Radio where they play songs from the soundtrack all the time.

They arent my videos dwayne1115! I just searched the songs on youtube and people had filmed that songs in theaters! So dont report me!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
ill delete my post then. I dont wanna get in trouble for simply searching youtube! Im sorry

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Whether their your videos or not they probably shouldn't have been posted here.

Actually can a mod delete my post. I am sorry for doing a youtube search... and then posting the videos here to muppet central. I am not looking to get into trouble. Please just dont report me, because i have no clue what i would get in trouble for! :frown:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Actually can a mod delete my post. I am sorry for doing a youtube search... and then posting the videos here to muppet central. I am not looking to get into trouble. Please just dont report me, because i have no clue what i would get in trouble for! :frown:
Don't worry Muppetlover123 i believe that you wouldn't get in trouble for doing just that. I'm on your side. Us Muppet Fans have to stick together!! *cries out in a rockers yell*

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Don't worry Muppetlover123 i believe that you wouldn't get in trouble for doing just that. I'm on your side. Us Muppet Fans have to stick together!! *cries out in a rockers yell*

Ok thanks i already messaged Phillip and asked him if he could delete my post! I just dont want to risk getting in trouble. Especially when they are not my videos! Piracy is wrong in everyway just saw them and posted it! I want to apologize to everyone who reads this thread! I AM SO SORRY MUPPET CENTRAL/MUPPET FANS! Please forgive me!