Dreams about Muppets...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream where I was in the library and I saw a book with Little Beeper from Tiny Toon Adventures and Sideshow Mel from The Simpsons on the cover. I opened the book up and it was actually a Muppet book. One page I remember seeing was about a sketch where The Count was a taxi driver and Ernie was the passenger. It had description about the sketch and some quotes I couldn't remember. There was also a illustated, uncolored shot of the Sesame Street gang which included Big Bird, the SS humans, Elmo, Telly, Ernie, Bert, and The Count. Other pages included specific descriptions on Sesamstrasse, the Frackles, Uncle Deadly, and Bobo the Bear. There was specific description on a lot of Muppets productions and characters. It was more exciting than the Muppets Character Encyclopedia.
After I read it, I saw children leaving the library since the session was over. I put the book back and rushed to go into the car. When I got to the car, I noticed that I was missing my shoes and I was walking barefoot. My shoes were in the library bathroom. I had to hurry to get my shoes because the cars were going fast and I was afraid that I was going to be killed. I woke up and found out it was only a dream.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had one last week or so where my mom was driving me and my sister to the Philippines, but when i woke up from my dream, i was in my bed and not in The Philippines :eek:
I also had another one last night where there was this cabin on a lakefront property and i saw Angel Marie there and thought i'd do some target practice with him by throwing sticks at him. Unfornately for me, Spotted Dick, Blind Pew, Black Dog, and Calico were also there and saw me and threw sticks back at me and took Angel Marie inside the cabin and closed the door, never to be seen again :oops: Guess they were mad at me for that.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Don't remember what it was for, but i was so bummed out that my dream ended on a bad note :sigh:

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Yeah and as for the dream with Angel Marie, Blind Pew, Calico, Spotted Dick, and Black Dog, i didn't care that dream ended. Besides, i never wanted to see them again, especially after getting sticks thrown at me by them.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Oh wow.

Anyway, I had a dream last night. My brother is autistic (that's true) and we do Walk Now For Autism Speaks every October (that's also true). So, in my dream last night, Kermit called me and said that he would give a $25 dollar donation to Autism Speaks. He also said that he would love to come to the Walk Now for Autism Speaks in October. The characters that would come were Kermit, Piggy, Scooter, Gonzo, and Rizzo. Unfortunately, it was all a dream. However, yes my brother is autistic and we do the Walk Now for Autism Speaks every 2nd Saturday in October. We've done it since 2006.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I've had a ton. Now, let's see, here's a strange one.

I was in my basement looking at my Muppet puppets, then a donkey came in, then I screamed, then I woke up.

I also had one about Bob and Susan being superheros. Man, I have been watching way too much Sesame Street.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream last night where I was playing a Muppets app (not My Muppets Show) that was similar to The Simpsons: Tapped Out. There were Muppet characters walking around the streets and village. When I tapped on Youknow Bird, who was close to Ohboy Bird, a cutscene was shown with Ohboy Bird swooning over Youknow Bird in a pink background with hearts. When lullaby music was played, Ohboy Bird and Youknow Bird both feel asleep. Then, when I tapped on Ohreally Bird, the cutscene was the same but with Ohreally Bird in place of Youknow Bird. When I tapped on Righton Bird, there was a cutscene featuring Forcryingoutloud Bird swooning over Righton Bird. When the lullaby music played, they both fell asleep. When I tapped on Whaddayasay Bird, a cutscene was shown with Lemmy Koopa from the Mario series trying to swoon over Whaddayasay Bird but Iggy Koopa from the Mario series tries to stop him from swooning. They all went to sleep when the lullaby music was played. To me, it was an interesting dream seeing a game like this.

WalterFan1234

Reaction score
I used to have dreams that I was on the muppet show. I also had dreams that I could go in to fraggle rock, and that I could hang with all of them. I got caught by gorgs too