Fan Mail

Rymoore21

Reaction score
I actually sent Carrol a letter a year ago but never got a response.
I have been corresponding with Carrol for quite a while. He is a very generous signer. He has sent me a hand drawn holiday card, about 4 or 5 separate autographed pictures of Oscar and/or Big Bird, a few doodles, and he even drew the invitation for my daughter's 2nd birthday party. He is a very nice man but he is also a busy man. It all depends on if you write to him during sesame filming or while he is at home. There is a home address online. It brought me wonderful success.

Chopped Liver

Reaction score
I have been corresponding with Carrol for quite a while. He is a very generous signer. He has sent me a hand drawn holiday card, about 4 or 5 separate autographed pictures of Oscar and/or Big Bird, a few doodles, and he even drew the invitation for my daughter's 2nd birthday party. He is a very nice man but he is also a busy man. It all depends on if you write to him during sesame filming or while he is at home. There is a home address online. It brought me wonderful success.
Oh my gosh...this is beautiful :'-)

Bridget

Reaction score
This is absolutely wonderful, beautiful, and just an entire bucket of pure awesomeness! I am so happy that you got a chance to get Mr. Spinney to write to you! I am positive that it was a wonderful experience. Boy, are you lucky!

Rymoore21

Reaction score
It is great because some of these were randomly sent by him after we had been corresponding for a while. I will finally get the chance to meet him in May at the screening of I Am Big Bird at the Montclair Film Festival.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Awesome...I am too lazy to write celebrities though. Lol I still hope to get Steve's someday but he's kind of busy too these days. :embarrassed:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Dude, I tried sending a letter to Steve Whitmire and I sent it like, last September! I still didn't get anything back then! :frown:

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Well Steve is a little busier these days.
Heh, there's no arguing against that is there?!

I tried to time the moment I sent Steve my letter, but I have no idea when he'll be back at Sesame again. That's where I sent it, so I haven't really questioned why there has been no response.

For all I know, the silly thing might be sitting in the Dead Letter office.

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
As a fan of the muppets and Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, I need some advice. I am trying to gather my courage to write a fan letter to Bill Barretta, the current performer for Dr. Teeth. :big_grin: But I can't help feeling nervous about what reaction he'll have if he reads my letter. I've been a fan of the Electric Mayhem for 2 years now, and I'm actually worried I may say the wrong things on my letter. I REALLY want to let him know how much Teeth and the band means to me, as well as to praise Bill for his performance as the funkadelic frontman of everyone's favorite muppet rock band. What should I do?:fanatic: