You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you quote Muppet films and productions to answer real life questions and situations that come up. (I was just telling someone yesterday that "it's not easy bein' green".):smile:
(I have to admit I do this kind of thing a lot; when different things come up in life- usually at work and sometimes other things- different appropriate movie and TV show and book quotes, etc. will come to mind- lol.:big_grin:)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you regularly have Muppet songs stuck in your head- or they just come up at random out of nowhere (I have that happen fairly often with my eclectic music preferences - this last week, I have had a bunch of songs from "Muppets Most Wanted" that keep cropping up every so often. And some from John Denver too- probably because I recently rewatched "Rocky Mountain Holiday with John Denver and The Muppets"- though I already had some John Denver songs on the mind anyway.:smile:)

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you see a rainbow, then start singing " The Rainbow Connection", then start crying thinking about 1979 Kermit on a little log playing his banjo, then the rainbow fades away, and you start reading Jim Henson: The Biography. ( It's all happened to us.........Well, at least me.)

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you randomly just find out the keys to Muppet songs on the piano, ( when you've only played piano for 2 years.)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if a Muppet song blasted from the intercoms including "Rainbow Connection", you sing along while walking around the building.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you're at work or somewhere when the above happens, and you're close to an intercom, and you're like "Wow! This came out of nowhere!"

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
YMBAOMF you go to an ice skating rink and actually get a chance to say, "Watch out for the icy patch!" cause your clumsy friends kept slipping over..... You may or may not have slipped over too...

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppets fan if you created the icy patch on the rink and then tricked your ol' buddy Bert into skating over it.:stick_out_tongue::frown:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you do Bert or Ernie's laugh after you see your friend (or friends) fall on the icy patch, or skate over it and get stuck in it!