New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Reaction score
Hi! My name is N.J and I'm new to the Muppet Central! I first got interested in the Muppets when I was 5 years old. It was also the year I got diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. So while I spent most of my kindergarten and first grade year in the hospital, the nurses would bring all these Muppet movies and me and my mom would watch them. Umm. . . I've kinda had a hard life with my health and bullying because of my health. So ever since I was a kid I've felt like when ever I watched the Muppets, I felt like everything just kinda melted away. I felt at home when I watched them. So here I am turning 16 and I'm still obsessed with them but I hope that doesn't sound weird or anything. Lol my friends think I'm kinda babyish! When I was 10 I had this wild idea that I would start writing stories and trying to make own sequels to movies but now it's kinda become my life now; writing stories. I even published one that I made up in the news paper and won first place out of adults. Now I want to be an actress and writer. One day I had an another idea while watching Muppets in Space, "if Kermit and Miss Piggy got married what would they're kid look like?" So I sat down and drawled it out (ps I can't drawl) Then when I turned 14 I made myself a Deviantart page and saw that another girl had the exact same idea so I showed her my "Kermit and Piggy love child" and we decided to share the idea. Now I've created a fan page for "Sammy" (the love child) on Instagram as rainbowconnection16 in case there any people on here who have Instagram. Now that I'm getting older I'm making alot more Muppet OC. So please go check it out. I'm on Deviantart.com as helalokison, FanFiction.net as N.C Jamison, Wattpad.com as Natalie Jamison and my REAL Instagram as HelaLokison

Hope this wasn't too long or boring N.J

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi! My name is N.J and I'm new to the Muppet Central! I first got interested in the Muppets when I was 5 years old. It was also the year I got diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. So while I spent most of my kindergarten and first grade year in the hospital, the nurses would bring all these Muppet movies and me and my mom would watch them. Umm. . . I've kinda had a hard life with my health and bullying because of my health. So ever since I was a kid I've felt like when ever I watched the Muppets, I felt like everything just kinda melted away. I felt at home when I watched them. So here I am turning 16 and I'm still obsessed with them but I hope that doesn't sound weird or anything. Lol my friends think I'm kinda babyish! When I was 10 I had this wild idea that I would start writing stories and trying to make own sequels to movies but now it's kinda become my life now; writing stories. I even published one that I made up in the news paper and won first place out of adults. Now I want to be an actress and writer. One day I had an another idea while watching Muppets in Space, "if Kermit and Miss Piggy got married what would they're kid look like?" So I sat down and drawled it out (ps I can't drawl) Then when I turned 14 I made myself a Deviantart page and saw that another girl had the exact same idea so I showed her my "Kermit and Piggy love child" and we decided to share the idea. Now I've created a fan page for "Sammy" (the love child) on Instagram as rainbowconnection16 in case there any people on here who have Instagram. Now that I'm getting older I'm making alot more Muppet OC. So please go check it out. I'm on Deviantart.com as helalokison, FanFiction.net as N.C Jamison, Wattpad.com as Natalie Jamison and my REAL Instagram as HelaLokison

Hope this wasn't too long or boring N.J
I'm sorry that you had Cystic fibrosis. I hope you feel better soon.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum! I hope you get to meet other members of the forum soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Warning to all who spambots who post here and the people who reply: Your posts will be deleted, treated accordingly.

nofluff

Reaction score
I'm making a big push to pull in funds to get some decent puppets for my new team. Just checked the 3d printing post I like that I struggle terribly with the skull on the inside with foam it never fits right so I like that idea. I will be watching with baited breath for auctions as well I love a good deal lol, But thank you for the warm welcome and if you do check out the facebook page im the big white haired guy being chained up and hit with the sword lol

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score

nofluff

Reaction score
Thank you they do. The problem we have now is we have been using a local puppet ministries puppets and stage and sound system but logistically its become an issue (we have actually been getting more shows and invites to charity events so they are a little bit jealous) So we have started a sponsor a puppet and puppeteer campaign to get our own stuff it started well with an American guy sponsoring one puppeteer but has died of a bit im thinking of maybe a kickstarter program or what ever the other one is called that will allow me to in south Africa. I will make a plan no matter what I mean I have two kidneys lol. I love what I do and I love watching faces as they see what my puppeteers do its a calling but thank you all for the warm welcome

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Thank you they do. The problem we have now is we have been using a local puppet ministries puppets and stage and sound system but logistically its become an issue (we have actually been getting more shows and invites to charity events so they are a little bit jealous) So we have started a sponsor a puppet and puppeteer campaign to get our own stuff it started well with an American guy sponsoring one puppeteer but has died of a bit im thinking of maybe a kickstarter program or what ever the other one is called that will allow me to in south Africa. I will make a plan no matter what I mean I have two kidneys lol. I love what I do and I love watching faces as they see what my puppeteers do its a calling but thank you all for the warm welcome
That's so sweet. :flirt:

Reaction score
Hello~!
I just joined Muppet Central today, and everyone here seems really nice :3
Thank you all for making this community so cool!