Dreams about Muppets...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream of an episode of The Jim Henson Hour where Digit introduces MuppeTelevision's monitors to Kermit, Gonzo, and probably, the others. The monitors included Frankie and Maxine in an episode of Mrs. Goldfarb, a group of monsters and creatures singing a song, including Gloat, Pink Frackle, J.G Frackle, Thudge, and Tiffy from Sesamstrasse.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I had a dream that there was a special celebrating 60 years of Kermit the Frog. Miss Piggy & Kermit the Frog were singing, "Broadway Baby." (kind of reprising the song) and there were other memorable songs that used to be in the Muppet Show way back in the late 1970s.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream where I was watching a Mopatop's Shop episode in Spanish. It had Mopatop, Puppyduck, Steve Smith from American Dad (in his animated form), and others I couldn't remember. This took place in the Smith kitchen from American Dad. They were all making breakfast together and started singing a song about the kitchen to the tune of the Dancing with the Stars theme song. It was pretty random to me.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I had a dream where the Muppets appeared on the Drew Carey show, with Kermit and Drew becoming friends, Gonzo, Fozzie, Ryan 'Lewis' Stiles and Diedrich 'Oswald' Bader becoming great friends, Miss Piggy and Kathy 'Mimi' Kinney becoming rivals. The Whose Line cast was there too, and Wayne Brady hung out with the Mayhem Band and Clifford. Statler and Waldorf were with Craig 'Nigel Wick' Ferguson.

Makes me wish the Muppets DID appear on the Drew Carey show.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Not too long ago, I had a dream about me being in Hollywood for a week with the Muppets. Everyone treated me like I was a Hollywood superstar. I would perform some songs including "I'll give you what you want", "Turn me loose" by Loverboy (1980), etc. When i arrived in California on the first day, I went to my hotel and they were all waiting for me. It was the best dream that I ever had..... for now.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Not too long ago, I had a dream about me being in Hollywood for a week with the Muppets. Everyone treated me like I was a Hollywood superstar. I would perform some songs including "I'll give you what you want", "Turn me loose" by Loverboy (1980), etc. When i arrived in California on the first day, I went to my hotel and they were all waiting for me. It was the best dream that I ever had..... for now.
Wow! Which specific Muppets were in your dream?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt I was working on an official Muppet production - actually I can't remember whether it was a comic book or a film/special, but I was working on some official Muppet project called "Muppet Men Vs. Women", which took place at a summer camp and had the Muppet males competing against the females, I think in a raft race (in a way it was sort of a Muppet version of Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown, but with a "battle of the sexes" focus... which kind of makes it like a Muppety cross between Race for Your Life and It Was a Short Summer, Charlie Brown). And the males kept winning over the females (it helps that there's a lot more male characters). And the amount of male characters wasn't shortened to match all the female characters, no, it was almost every (Disney-owned) Muppet on two separate teams.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt I was working on an official Muppet production - actually I can't remember whether it was a comic book or a film/special, but I was working on some official Muppet project called "Muppet Men Vs. Women", which took place at a summer camp and had the Muppet males competing against the females, I think in a raft race (in a way it was sort of a Muppet version of Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown, but with a "battle of the sexes" focus... which kind of makes it like a Muppety cross between Race for Your Life and It Was a Short Summer, Charlie Brown). And the males kept winning over the females (it helps that there's a lot more male characters). And the amount of male characters wasn't shortened to match all the female characters, no, it was almost every (Disney-owned) Muppet on two separate teams.
That wasn't fair if there were more men than women. Any specific characters in your dream last night?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That wasn't fair if there were more men than women. Any specific characters in your dream last night?

Let's see... from memory, most of the female characters (Miss Piggy, Janice, Camilla, Miss Mousey, Annie Sue, Spamela, Vicki, Hilda, Gladys, Zondra), and also Kermit, Fozzie, Floyd, Animal, Sweetums, Timmy, Doglion, Bunsen, Beaker, Pepe, Rizzo, Rowlf, and Digit. I feel like there were a lot more, but those are the only specific ones I remember.