Finally a Decent Miss Piggy Plush

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
@LeanneFuller, how did you find the quality of your Miss Piggy to compare to the photos? And is her hair limp and hard to fluff, or is it pretty bouncy and full? Thanks!

Both Paul and I really love all three, the hair is great and I think that the facial expression is the best version of Piggy I've ever seen in a plush. She gets full marks from us. Rowlf is amazing too. He has a bean stuffed bottom, so he sits up nicely. I am afraid I have lost him to my husband. I am glad we purchased them.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Disney Muppet plushes are on sale for $12 each on the Disney Store website!!

This is the only place I've seen MMW Disney Muppet plush discussed at MCF, and because it is perhaps a temporary offer of sorts I thought better than to make a new thread.

I know I ordered my Rowlf a bit over a week ago now and have since received him, so there might still be folks on this forum who haven't gotten Muppet plush they really wanted yet. This would be nice for them...though I'm a little worried about the implications of this sale? It's looking like Monsters University stuff are the only things on any significant discount besides the Muppet plush line.

fluffykins

Reaction score
I have this plush and it's probable the best recent attempt at Piggy, but nothing compares to the authenticity of the 1980's rubber Piggy.

Still waiting for a toy that captures the character of the puppet though.