Muppets Most Wanted Box Office Numbers

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Wow! Yesterday MMW got a lousy $250,365 on a typical weekday, BUT today MMW jumped a massive 103.3% to a total of $508,888! That's the biggest Mon. to Tues. jump of all the movies on the chart! It's not really something to celebrate about, but at least now it looks like MMW can reach $47 million before the weekend begins with only $488,000 neccesary to make in a two-day span, and with Easter weekend on the horizon MMW should hopefully get $1.9 million and pass the $49 million mark, and get a $54 million final total.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I'm gonna get a post on Facebook again to tell people to see the movie!
Nice, those little things could help the film, I also did the same thing during MMW's second weekend on Google+, heck type in Muppets Most Wanted and near the bottom of the first page you'll see "Robber Stoppers" and how this movie is awesome and stuff. Hope that encouraged people to watch it.

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
Easter weekend on the horizon MMW should hopefully get $1.9 million and pass the $49 million mark, and get a $54 million final total.
That is what I'm really hoping for!! I think this coming weekend the movie is going to perform really well. Lots of kids are off on Friday so let's hope their parents & friends take them to see it! :smile:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Good news, this Friday MMW dropped a meager 16.3%, and should end the easter weekend with a good $1.5-$2.0 million. It'll have $48-$49 million in the bank by Sunday. Anyway even if this film doesn't make its budget back we still have Gonzo with the Wind which should be a box office hit.

Aaron

Reaction score
It already made its budget back with overseas totals factored in.