Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted Original Soundtrack

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I actually have the score from the last film it was up for download a long time ago. Why it wasn't included on the original soundtrack to begin with I'll never know.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
The Original Score album is now available! I'm listening to it right now, and it's wonderful! The only thing that would be better would be if they went back and released Christophe Beck's score for the last movie too...

Would you be willing to send files?

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
No, but it's no more expensive to purchase than a movie ticket. Give Disney some support! It might encourage them to put out more score albums for movies that wouldn't normally get one!

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
My top 5:
1. We're doing a Sequel
2. I'll get you what you want
3. Macarena
4.Together Again
5.Interrogation Song

Why I chose these as my top 5:
We're doing a Sequel: I chose this one because it makes a lot of sense.

I'll get you what you want: It seems like an old late 1970's disco song.

Macarena:Nice beat and Miss Piggy is amazing in this song.

Together Again: Well, welcome to 1984 all over again!

Interrogation Song: It's like an crime scene in a broadway kind of style.

Why I chose these songs over the following:

Something so Right: I really felt like it was too fast for me. I wished they would slow it down.

The Muppet Show Theme (Los Muppets): I understand that they did the Muppet Show Theme, but why let Pepe do the introductions when Kermit did it back in Season one? Besides, he was the host in the first place.

I'm Number One: Yes, we all understand that Ricky Gervais was awesome in this movie, but I really didn't like Constantine in the movie that much.

Muppets Most Wanted Score Suite: It's instrumental. Need I say more?

Moves Like Jagger: I understand that it was a good song, but there are better one that I really like.

Working in The coal mine: Who in the world in Jermaine Clement? I haven't even heard of this name before.

The Big House: I feel like Josh Groban ruined the song with the lines "In the Big House you will not survive. When you arrive in the Big House, run for your life!" I feel like Nadya (played by Tina Fey) would have gotten really mad at him.

There you go. Those are the reasons.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I just want to point out that in 'We're Doing A Sequel (Demo)', when Bret imitated Rowlf singing,"We can't do any worse than the Godfather III!" he sounded a little bit like Steve would if Steve were to try to perform Rowlf.

That's just what I noticed.....

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
I just want to point out that in 'We're Doing A Sequel (Demo)', when Bret imitated Rowlf singing,"We can't do any worse than the Godfather III!" he sounded a little bit like Steve would if Steve were to try to perform Rowlf.

That's just what I noticed.....
I kind of hear as either Statler or Waldorf performing it.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I still haven't purchased the score from Muppets Most Wanted for whatever reason I wasn't as drawn to it like the last film. I only maybe like one or two songs on it so it's not really worth forking out 10.00 for.