Spammers at MC...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Seems they are getting more creative these days......which makes them harder to tell what is what.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, thanks Mo Frackle, I just eliminated brele's crud, including a reply post by someone else who should have waited to see if brele was a legit member or another spamturd.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The worst part is, this guy isn't screwing around.

He's posting in the new members thread and disguising the titles of spam as legit posts. Not that he's fooling anyone.

Seriously... even Inspector Gadget wouldn't be fooled.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. There have been at least three similar spambots who posted disguised spam about watching Rio 2 along with download links elsewhere, and they all start out covering their bases by posting a short message stating their user name in the New Members thread. There was one who was so obviously spam that posted "I'am". Er, apparently spambots don't know proper grammar. Meh, whaddya expect, they're all krejs.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Wait...are we saying that the spambots are gaining sentience but still can't use correct grammar skills? That would explain Arnold in Terminator. The machines took over and they were spambots.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What's worse is that MarcusDuak was the active posting duplicate of ArthurBedy, a 0-post blank member. Deleted them both, along with Wesleycype and his multiples. :busy: