Any Bronies on here?

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that Pinkie Pie could be part Draquones?
They'll probably never go into detail on this on the show. It would be awesome if they did. They say that Pinkie pie is just Pinkie pie, but it would explain a lot. Her ability to seemingly defy gravity and a physics, the way she almost looks discorded when she's upset, like she's done it herself, and how she actually thought that all the chocolate rain and chaos was a good thing...
Just a thought. It doesn't make her evil or anything.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Nice to see the Flim Flam Bros. back, and (un)fortunately for Drtooth, they've taken advice from Jack W. Tweeg and got their very own medicine wagon. A little extra backstory from Granny Smith's youth was nice, too.
I saw that they were going to be back because someone uploaded a preview video of it on youtube, and it was in one of my follower's recent activity. I'm trying very hard to ween myself off the show and all, but this season, what with the return of Discord, and Weird Al playing a character... Now these guys come back? I have to watch now.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So... anyone see the Equestranauts episode of Bob's Burgers yet? Any Equestricles on here?

mr3urious

Reaction score
So... anyone see the Equestranauts episode of Bob's Burgers yet? Any Equestricles on here?
That was a hilarious episode, and I give Dan Mintz credit for getting the gist of the show and its fanbase right, at least the less crazy ones. I especially loved Louise's line "It's a new breed of man!".

Also, Bobcephala is best Equesticle. :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Irony? I actually did dress as Bob for a convention. I even bought some fan made Bob's Burgers stuff in character.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Wow, what an epic finale! Tirek from the 1st G1 special (a.k.a. the MLP version of Satan) appears in this? How cool is that? :smile:

Though I would have liked it if Scorpan made a full appearance, too, rather than just be mentioned via an expositional story. Maybe in a future episode.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay, I was just gonna, like, watch this thing only because it was an episode that features Discord (my favorite character, obviously)... and I can't believed how freaking blown away I was by this show. I've enjoyed the irregular episodes I've seen and all, but this was one of the most epic episodes of a cartoon series I've seen in a while.

I honestly like how it managed to turn into the girl's version of Dragon Ball z near the end. And, of course, Discord's journey of betrayal and betrayal coming back his way. Yeah. This is why the show has an adult male audience right there.

I actually caught the special stinger where one of the Rescue Bots puts her in the hall of fame or something like that. Cute stuff.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I really hope Ashleigh Ball dosen't resign from the show. She does such a good job as Rainbow Dash and Applejack that she's too valuable to leave.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I really hope Ashleigh Ball dosen't resign from the show. She does such a good job as Rainbow Dash and Applejack that she's too valuable to leave.
Where'd you get that news? Or is it just a rumor?