Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ha ha Kermit dose not like Puppets he thinks they are silly!

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Still doesn't change the fact that the effects during the gulag finale are almost cringeworthy.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
And doesn't change the fact that 50 years later you don't always need CGI to make something amazing. That's not to say CGI isnt.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There's a few things about the movie I've wanted to comment on since seeing the film but haven't.

I'm surprised that the "Poopenburghen" conversation wasn't in any of the trailers. Especially when it seems like kids movies that don't have much bathroom humor end up having what few bathroom humor scenes there are heavily emphasized in the trailers.

And it seems like Bobby Benson had more babies in this movie (on the show, it was six babies). I think I counted nine babies. And this time they seem to have made more effort with the babies than in The Muppets; in that movie, most of the babies wore bonnets, but here they gave hair to the babies.

I wonder if they wanted the Bobby Benson scene to be a surprise (for hardcore fans, at least). None of it was in any of the commercials, The Muppets Character Encyclopedia didn't have any info on the babies scene in the movie.... Though The Junior Novel did have the scene.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm surprised that the "Poopenburghen" conversation wasn't in any of the trailers. Especially when it seems like kids movies that don't have much bathroom humor end up having what few bathroom humor scenes there are heavily emphasized in the trailers.
I do recall that was the first moment in the theater where my face literally switched to frown. Even I was surprised at how much my entire being turned on this film in that moment. It was a long 2 hours after that, lol.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It'll be nice if they would promote the DVD/bluray release like the last film if anything gives them an excuse to be out in the public eye more.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I like your point of view and your take on the movie, however you puppet seems to be just a little bit stiff. It seems like his lower jaw can't move at all and it's all his upper lip that is moving. I don't think you where doing that on purpose I just think that because the way he is built is why your doing that. Just something to think about.