How to Make a Rizzo Poser

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Does anyone on here have the images of the patterns??? This is an old thread and the image links no longer work. Would love to see them and try to make a Rizzo.

Chris

Fozzaqua

Reaction score
VERY hard! But if You'll want a puppet go buy the Rizzo Mech from propologist For $150 as I recall. But if Your making A doll for like A Small Rizzo the Rat fan (A baby or Kid Age's 5 -9) Stick a barbeque skewer at the top inside and make a cardboard Mouth peice Loosesly Glue it to where You want it! I suggest making A Doll for The little ones Or for you. :smile: Have Fun EVERYONE! Also Cookie asked If I can Make a Tutorial for A Gonzo Poser. It will only be a Head thou My cousin Can't get hold of the Original sheet Foam body. (Scrunched Up Kermit Face) YEESH!
Can you give me an idea where to get a hold of propologist for a Rizzo Mech. I'd like to buy one.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Propologist is very busy and is unable to take orders for anyone to build Rizzo Mechs.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Does anyone on here have the images of the patterns??? This is an old thread and the image links no longer work. Would love to see them and try to make a Rizzo.

Chris
Can I echo Chris and ask if anyone has the pattern images or can help with making a Rizzo, I'd love to take a crack at him!!

callmemilo

Reaction score
I'd also be interested in adding Rizzo to my collection of replica Muppets!
If anyone happened to download those patterns before they expired, I'd really appreciate a repost :smile: